Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Like Tree2565Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

I have just placed my second TB order, can't wait! :-)

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Well?! What's in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    Well?! What's in it?
    What? People remember their orders after placing them? I try to disguise my poor memory by telling myself a surprise makes the package more fun.

Well?! What's in it?
    I ordered a Western Flyer in steel/solar and a Small Cafe bag in navy/cayenne. Unfortunately they are both out of stock at the moment :-(

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    What? People remember their orders after placing them? I try to disguise my poor memory by telling myself a surprise makes the package more fun.
    I also included a few bits and bobs such as packing cubes, but I can't remember exactly what ;-)

Thumbs up

I have a tracking number!!! :-O

Quote Originally Posted by Pilar View Post
    I also included a few bits and bobs such as packing cubes, but I can't remember exactly what ;-)
    That is actually the most fun part! I love it when the box arrives and you go... "Oh yeah! I DID order that didn't I!"

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Roll on Thursday then Pilar! UPS always say the fit day on their jackanory tracking system, but always deliver on day 4! I asked them why their information was always mince and the lady said it was because it was not 'actual' information, but 'logical' information! Your guess is as good as mine so long as they deliver promptly!

Talking

Roll on Thursday then Pilar! UPS always say the fit day on their jackanory tracking system, but always deliver on day 4! I asked them why their information was always mince and the lady said it was because it was not 'actual' information, but 'logical' information! Your guess is as good as mine so long as they deliver promptly!
    You are right, that's the expected delivery date!!

Burglary tools, anyone?

My Imago and cork swift are locked up in the UPS Calgary warehouse over the weekend. It wouldn't be a problem to break in, would it?? After all, they are MINE, Precioussss!!! Anyone want to offer virtual lookout services?

I just put in my order for a Synpase in conifer/steel and a Cache for my 11-inch MacBook Air. The next week is going to be painful as I wait for it!!
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

I just placed an order for my Empire Builder, but its still on back-order ... sadness and a half right here waiting in anticipation. I'm pretty excited for a good bag that's not the same price as a Tumi.

My Order!

I just put in my back order on a Black/Steel/Steel Empire Builder with a whole slew of accessories.

1x Absolute Strap
    2x Small Padded Pouches.
    1x Mini Padded Pouch.
    1x Mini Clear Pouch.
    1x Medium Codura Pouch.
    1x Small Dyneema Pouch.
    1x Crimson Key Strap.

This is also my first Tom Bihn bag. Holding off on a braincell until my laptop situation gets finished. I'm probably going to be selling my 3 year old intel Macbook and purchase a 15 inch Macbook Pro. I'm also looking forward to seeing when the Camera Insert eventually, as I also would like to keep my Nikon D3100 and 55-200mm lens with me at all times.

An ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag has landed in Lexington, KY! I love the color - it's a great purple!

Alright. I'm in full blown Anticipation Syndrome now. I had cancelled my Empire Builder order. I'm planning on biking to work (~4 miles) and I need a bag that can use the Q-AM strap. So I ordered the Super Ego in Black/Steel/Wasabi with a reflective strip and car buckle. I knew full well that there would be no way that I could deal with watching my package take a 4 day trip to Wisconsin, so I upgraded into second day air.

Part of me wants to go home after work, go to bed and somehow sleep through the night and work tomorrow, until when UPS finally delivers (they get to my house at like 5:30 in the evening)

Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0