Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Like Tree1352Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Well I finally pulled the trigger today and bought the medium cafe bag in plum/wasabi. I got the ups notice this afternoon, and it is slated to arrive early next week, just in time for me to take to my next academic conference (which is why I bought it.) so excited! My only other Bihn is a Swift bag, which I love, so I am looking forward to the MCB. I can't wait!

nsh
    So my Synapse arrived yesterday but in the wrong color! Doh.
    Thanks to the lovely folks at TB my new Synapse is on the way and was shipped out within an hour of my call. At least I got to have a close look at the Synapse and it looks great. This bag is worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by atarango1 View Post
    Well I finally pulled the trigger today and bought the medium cafe bag in plum/wasabi. I got the ups notice this afternoon, and it is slated to arrive early next week. I can't wait!
    That's the issue ... we can't wait!!! The intensity of TB Anticipation Syndrome is inversely proportional to how close that delivery is!

Enjoy your new medium cafe bag, atarango1 !! I got mine in steel/cayenne a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Use it every day as my "murse" every-day carry bag.

Regards,
    Sandro

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

Cool The WF was the right choice

I needed (?) another TB bag to use for travel. My local airport is small jet service and I want to be able to avoid gate checking. I struggled between the WF (would it be big enough) and the TS (would it be too heavy loaded). I finally chose the WF (I must admit that at one point I thought about getting both...). My WF is on back order but I have received my BPPC and BPSB. I used them to pack for my upcoming 5 day trip and there is room to spare.:-). Hooray! Now I can stop worrying and enjoy (?) the wait....please hurry Aubergine WF...
    Darcy and dorayme like this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nsh View Post
    So my Synapse arrived yesterday but in the wrong color! Doh.
    Thanks to the lovely folks at TB my new Synapse is on the way and was shipped out within an hour of my call. At least I got to have a close look at the Synapse and it looks great. This bag is worth the wait!
    Ahh! We're sorry about that. Thanks for your understanding.
    nsh likes this.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

So today I have 50 papers coming in, plus a whole bunch of make-up exams to grade, and students begging for extensions at the last moment because they cannot seem to manage their time well...

Was a verifiably grumpy professor this morning... until I discovered that my Tom Bihn package is out for delivery!!! I cannot wait to see my MCB!

I finally ordered my first TB bag, a steel Dyneema Synapse and some misc. accessories. Now I have been afflicted with a severe case of TB anticipation syndrome. Thankfully, I can check the UPS tracking link several times a day just to see where its at (even though I know it won't be here 'til Monday). Is this normal? I may need help. :-)

One of the greatest help to TB bags UPS tracking is a matching map. It can be setup with traffic and weather and if necessary coordinated with the matching states' highway cams.

UPS is nice enough to point out trains as alternative modes of transportation so one can set up yet another map to check that out, traffic, in that case if of no concern but weather is,

It takes quite a while to set up the maps and I doubt that people with kidlets, furkids and heavy workloads would bother, but maps like this are a great fun to set up and check, on the daily public transport commute.

Imagine This ...

Within five to ten years, through the use of technology similar to today's RFID, we'll be able to actively track the location of our individual TB packages in real-time!

Question is... will this assuage or exacerbate TB Anticipation Syndrome??

Still... I can't wait!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

Red face

I have a tracking number....wahoo! My Aubergine WF and Imago will be here early next week. :-)

I have a tracking number, too.

Aubergine Little Swift, hasten my sweet.

Add me to the list of those who just received her tracking number for the Aubergine Little Swift. I can't wait!

My tracking info reveals that Nordic Dyneema goodness has arrived in the UK!

Volunteer Moderator
    Me too on the Aubergine Little Swift (with Wasabi Stuff Sack.) And a Nordic Synapse is coming with it.

moriond

My travel schedule meant I couldn't wait for my TB package to arrive (even though it was on the truck at 4:30 AM, delivery doesn't happen in my area until after 6PM...). It has been sitting on my porch since Tuesday night. Now I see that the plum field journal is available and I suspect that my order includes my back ordered field journal. What an unexpected treat...thank you TB crew for working miracles and making it available well before the anticipated 2013 delivery date. But now it is really driving me crazy....I am sooooo looking forward to getting home so I can see my treasures...:-)

Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0