Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree1583Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

I hear ya............got my first bag Tristar last week and I still check the forum daily. Just waiting for the new Pilot bag that Darcy dropped a dime on. I really need another TB bag. Come on design team, finish up and annouce.

Quote Originally Posted by r.p.barnes View Post
    Alas, UK VAT at 20% on top of the total means something has to be left off to pay for that and the delivery charges....It's the VAT charges that hurt me. These alone are going to cost me the cost of another good TB bag! Unreal.
    Ouch! Ouchouchouch, that must hurt a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsize View Post
    Ouch! Ouchouchouch, that must hurt a lot.
    Oh yes, it hurts! When you total up my whole order, then add 20% on top for my rip-off vat then it really does me. Then factor in the exchange rate too. Lol

dorayme likes this.

So, I found that I would be taking a series of trips over the next few months for work, and decided it was time to finally order what I hope will be the bag of my dreams -- the Aeronaut -- which I have been lusting over since it first came out. *I have been suffering from TB Anticipation Syndrome since last Thursday, when I places my order for not only the Aeronaut (in Black/Iberian), but also the Co-Pilot (Black/Steel), the Travel Tray (Iberian), and various packing cubes. *

The package was scheduled to arrive today (Tuesday), but arrived a day early! *The problem? Yesterday, I was home sick, and I had arranged to have the package delivered to work! *If I hadn't been hacking up a lung, I'd have dragged myself in just to get all of that TB goodness! *As it is, I came to work today, but now have to wait until the mail room opens! *So near, and yet so FAR!!!
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Quote Originally Posted by Sacharissa View Post
    ...The package was scheduled to arrive today (Tuesday), but arrived a day early! *The problem? Yesterday, I was home sick, and I had arranged to have the package delivered to work! *As it is, I came to work today, but now have to wait until the mail room opens! ...
    You see? You see what I mean?

I'm tellin' ya ... the UPS guys ... they know you suffer from the TB Anticipation Syndrome ... and they play cruel games!

Sacharissa, enjoy your wonderful new Aeronaut, Co-Pilot, and the Iberian Travel Tray (same as mine... love it!)!!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

Quote Originally Posted by cucciasv View Post
    You see? You see what I mean?

I'm tellin' ya ... the UPS guys ... they know you suffer from the TB Anticipation Syndrome ... and they play cruel games!

Sacharissa, enjoy your wonderful new Aeronaut, Co-Pilot, and the Iberian Travel Tray (same as mine... love it!)!!
    Thanks, cucciasv! SOO true about the UPS guys!!!

The Aeronaut and Co-Pilot are beautiful! And the Travel tray is so handy!! Can't wait to try them out on my trip to DC next week! Unfortunately, I developed an even greater case of Bihn Acquisition Syndrome while suffering from TB Anticipation Syndrome. I realized that I had forgotten to order a Large Packing Cube for my lovely new Aeronaut, so had quickly order one...and, well, since I was ordering a packing cube, figured I might as well make the most of the the shipping charges, so I added a few additional goodies, including a set of the Tom Bihn luggage tags. Then, when I did my trying things out once the Aeronaut, etc, arrived, I realized I was going to need the Kit Bag and Clear Organizer Wallet (both in Aubergine) as well.

The packing cube, key straps and luggage tags arrived today, and the Kit and organizer wallet are expected tomorrow. Yup...I'd say I've got a GOOD case of TBAS and BAS!!!
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

In the same boat right now. Got the UPS notice today that my Synapse will be here 9/24. It made my Friday even better! And what you say is true. I haven't felt this kind of anticipation since I was a kid. My friends love and gloat about their TB bags and that is why when it came to a new backpack I ordered from TB after having tried several disappointments. Will it be all I hope it will be - the right color, the right fit, the bag I've been looking for forever (it seems)?

*squeal* I have a UPS tracking number! The package has got as far as Portland, OR.

I'm very excited by this The goodies are on the way...

Synapse arrives in...

...Just three more days...Just three more days...Just three more days...Just three more days...Just three more days...Just three more days......Just three more days...Just three more days...Just three more days...Just three more days...Just three more days...Just three more days...Just three more days....

Dammit ... I ordered and by the time I got around to finding this thread ... the box was here! ... way earlier than the tracker predicted too.

(cardinal/steel WF .... mmmmmm, sadly not mine though)
    List under construction ....

I rushed home from work today only to find the dreaded UPS Notice of Attempted Delivery sticker!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Now I have to wait until tomorrow before I can get my new bag and accessories!!

I'm hoping to sneak out on my lunch to run down to the UPS store to pick it up! Hopefully I have enough time and then I can take some pictures to show you all my new stuff!! So excited as I'm leaving on a trip next week!!!

The image below further reinforces what I have been saying all along... that the UPS guys play mind games with you when you're in the throes of TB Anticipation Syndrome!

I am expecting a small, but important TB package today ... cubes, pouches and such... (because I have to place an order at least once a month thanks to Bihn Acquisition Syndrome (BAS)). I am also hunkered-down as Sandy is expected to make landfall and pass ON TOP OF ME (southeast PA). [By the way, my nickname is Sandy, go figure]..

So I see this come up on my iPhone screen... no way!!!

Name:  IMG_5592.PNG
Views: 455
Size:  218.1 KB

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

Janine likes this.

nsh
    I am so excited. TB Anticipation Syndrome in full effect.
    On Saturday, I ordered a Synapse in Black/Steel, some paper to refill my Field journal, and a small stuff sack in ultraviolet! It should arrive by November 5...obsessively checking UPS already. During December and January I am making 3 trips (the longest lasting 2 weeks) to DC, Arizona, and Honduras. The Synapse will be my trusty travel companion (oh, and my husband too)!

nsh, I'm so excited for you! (You know you have it even worse than @cucciasv when you have TB Anticipation Syndrome FOR OTHERS!!) You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Synapse. As you've found with the Field journal- and which amazes and delights me EVERY time- is that TB products are so incredibly SMART and durable for the various tasks for which they are purposed. I look forward to hearing about how you like it...
    backpack and nsh like this.

Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0