Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 50 of 122 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Like Tree2221Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    My box is out for delivery! Grumbles that Brody has me routed at the end of his day. . . Something must be done about this posthaste!
    Looking forward to your "my package arrived" haiku.
    dorayme likes this.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas

Hola Cesar Desparado!
    Gracias por me caja
    Sť que eres Tom Bihn!

I really, really like TB Bags!

I'm going a little crazy with impatience. The tracking info hasn't been updated since my package departed Seattle five days ago. Of course, knowing where the package is doesn't make it arrive any faster, but at least tracking it give me something to do while I wait. Well, at least tomorrow should be a very good day.

PS As I wait I, of course, continue to peruse the TB website and Find myself wishing I had needs that would justify the purchase of several more bags.

Hey, All!

It's been a long time since my last Tom Bihn order. I forget what TBAS was like...

I've been eyeing up an Empire Builder for weeks. Was slow pulling the trigger, then they went out of stock, due for shipping in mid-September.

Then I read that they were adding a few more o-rings with the next batch, which was nearing completion.

THEN I saw that they came back in stock last week... earlier than expected!

Now I am scanning the UPS Quantum View every day for updates!

I think I need to order more stuff on a regular basis.
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Grrr. I'm "patiently" (not really) awaiting my order. It's out on the truck for delivery. Which means it either gets here 10-11a, or 7-8p (stupid UPS). So, it's 10a now. I hear a loud delivery truck. "IS THAT MY NEW BROWN BOX?!??" I leap to the door and peak out. No. Some other delivery truck for a house down the street. DAMMIT!!! UPS, why can't you offer GPS tracking on your trucks? I mean really. My box has been sitting at your depot less than 5 miles away since Saturday morning. =(

UPS guys ... they play with us ... in cruel ways. They know about us TB geeks, and they know about us Apple geeks, and they know about us Nikon geeks... they play with us...

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

[QUOTE=cucciasv;40725]UPS guys ... they play with us ... in cruel ways. They know about us TB geeks, and they know about us Apple geeks, and they know about us Nikon geeks... they play with us...

Scary, I'm all 3 too!

Oh-oh ... now I've done it!

I ordered four pouches.

Right now, I have THREE TB boxes headed here via the UPS system. I just got shipping notice for a back-ordered Camera I-O (just missed my vacation in Montana - oh well - Italy in May). I plan to use it in my Brain Bag. On Friday, I am scheduled to receive my Co-Pilot in Iberian Dyneema (ooohhh), and the pouches here next Wednesday.

I can't wait to add the three TB boxes to my TB box collection. Woo-hoo!

I can't handle this! BAS has hit me really hard this time. The Anticipation is paralyzing me. I need help!

Someone please help me!

Oh ... the pain!

The UPS guy is having a field-day with this one!

Name:  IMG_5442b.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  30.6 KB

Someone please help me!

Darcy and helen_uk like this.

I'm excited to say I made my first TB order (the new Aubergine Aeronaut) and am now tracking UPS....
    It's in Louisville - still a long way to go before it gets to Melbourne, Australia!

Congratulations on your new Aeronaut!

Quote Originally Posted by Supers View Post
    I'm excited to say I made my first TB order (the new Aubergine Aeronaut) and am now tracking UPS....
    It's in Louisville - still a long way to go before it gets to Melbourne, Australia!
    Congratulations, Supers!

Your first TB order will bring you a beautiful Aeronaut in Aubergine, in a stunning, reusable and collectable box! I purchased an Aeronaut in Steel/Ultraviolet this summer, and I love it! You will put to good use the black holes that Tom puts in there!

You are probably fully afflicted by the TB Anticipation Syndrome right now. I recommend spending the time by going back through all the TB blog posts. That, and reading all the third-party reviews (all positive, of course) of the Aeronaut will help assuage your symptoms!

Oh, and don't let that UPS guy play mind tricks on you!

Enjoy!
    Sandro

Someone please help me!

Supers likes this.

You will soon get Tom Bihn Goodies Dreaming Aquisition Syndrome.

This is the very long list of order plotting which, to me, is ongoing and results of twice or thrice yearly boxes or all bets are off boxes when something in the pink or purple family comes out.

I suspect The Crew is on to that fact. Mmmmmmmmmm....

Ahhhhh - so near and yet so far.
    The package is in the same city as I am but not out for delivery yet.
    Don't think it will get here today

Just got the shipping confirmation of my first Bihn Bag, Tri-Star in Black Wasabi. As luck would have it I will be traveling while it is delivered. Oh well, there will be more travel next week to Texas.

My own case of TBAS is well underway! Lol. I have a L.C.B in steel/cayenne coming Monday according to UPS. I have a load of accessories but still missed some off I now want. Alas, UK VAT at 20% on top of the total means something has to be left off to pay for that and the delivery charges. I find the UK delivery cost actually very good considering it is expedited and with full tracking too. It's the VAT charges that hurt me. These alone are going to cost me the cost of another good TB bag! Unreal.
    So I cannot wait till Monday if I am I to get it! I feel I will be on the wrong shift though and so out st work.
    I will be posting my review with photos once I get it.

Page 50 of 122 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0