Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
Like Tree1475Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Pegolas, I had that same problem with the LCB.

(Also, want a synapse? pssst, hey, over here .)
    Last edited by pocketsize; 08-09-2012 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Added in the correct link, oops.

My wait is too long.
    Why did I add a Shop Bag?
    Box of brown come quick!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Dorayme bowed a Haiku,
    It poetically motivated me too!
    Wishing that Brown,
    Would get to her town
    And deliver her Bihn bags anew!

You've been missed jeffmac, after your travels you disappeared, anything new on the TB front at the mac residence?
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Thank you Do! My summer has been NUTTY post trip...having high school age kids at home over the summer is challenging because they are "SO BORED"

Things are good but the Stuff Sacks are the only new bit from TB for me Of course, I still have a Co-Pilot I need to write a review of...

I have actually been at home for 2 weeks in a row so I am just getting around to catching up...i have looked at the forums nearly daily but I don't post as much from the phone.

I have slapdash Euro trip coming up so I am eyeing a WF, but I may just make do with my TS.

Lol, elementary aged kids get bored over the summer too, and though our travels didn't start as early as yours did, they have sucked away all of July and I'm barely recovering now.

What do you think of the new stuff sacks? And you know how I feel about my WF. IMHO its win win, either you love it, or Mrs. mac gets a new travel bag. I'm telling you though, if you go down that road, be prepared for it to be a gateway drug, leaving her wanting many more accessories and bags to go with her WF?

Dorayme you make me laugh! I was trying to explain to my wife that this really nice person on a forum was not happy with me because I had a TB bag and my wife didn't! She appreciates your support but doesn't quite "get" the TB thing. When I tried to explain knitting bags to her she looked at me like I had a second head.

Maybe the WF is a good gateway drug...

Red face Pulled the Trigger Again ... Help!

Oh-oh ... I did it again. Ordered a Super Ego (Black/Forest/Cayenne with Cayenne strip), a Brain Cell, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 16" Sapphire Key Strap and two 8" Olive Key Straps . Help me!

I've been using a beautiful Zephyr (Cardinal) for about six years daily for both my consulting practice and for personal use; always carrying a 15" MacBook Pro and iPad. It still looks brand new. I love it! However, I often have to cary extra gear with me - IN A CANVAS TOTE - like CD/DVD cases, external drives, tool kit, cables, boxes of RAM and drives ordered for client, etc.

It was a cinch after my recent unboxing of my new Aeronaut, to justify yet another purchase. The Super Ego makes sense for one-bag consulting trips. I just feel bad about using my Zephyr less and less. I know; I'm sick!

Anywho, the anticipation vigil has started ... delivery next Thursday, barring any train delays!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

Going to have to put off buying my WF for a few months as I just spent a nice chunk of my life savings on a lightly used Macbook Air for work (2011 11" i7 if you were wondering). But I need a Cache for my new baby (that I've already dubbed Featherweight!), and maybe a couple OPs and key straps. I'm grumphing at the fact that there are no caches for the Air in charcoal. Oh well, first world problems.

I have a shipping notification, happy dance, woot and squee!

Hallo,
    Can I join please? I have the anticipation and it's growing!

I took the plunge and ordered a 15/13 Cadet in Black/Iberian plus a couple of pouches a few days ago. Unfortunately (for me and my patience) it's on back-order. Love the customer service though - an email just checking I was aware that it was going to be a bit delayed and that other colours were in stock if I needed it quicker. Never had that sort of thoughfulness from any other company.

I originally found the site while looking on one bag/light travel blogs and sites, as I need a new one for work trips etc and I saw all the good reviews on the Tri-Star; this was all fine until my other half pointed out that my EDC/work bag is cumbersome, oversized for what I need to carry, and starting to fray in places. Cue a whole new decision-making/procrastination/analysis process while trying to decide what I wanted. Fingers crossed for the Cadet.

(P.S. I still have my eye on a Tri-Star, but given the international shipping and taxes I need to save up and that may have to be a Christmas present to myself)

So I call my co-worker and I'm all, "please tell me that I don't need a $150.00 backpack", and she's all, "Well, I'm not going to tell you that. You use it everyday and will probably have it for a good decade. It's a good investment." So that backfired, but now I'm getting my new Smart Alec backpack and I'm going to be the COOLEST NERD in Pittsburgh, you guys. THE COOLEST.

She said nothing about additional items, so I ordered some more pouches and a Side Effect as well. I think the SE is a good idea, because it can easily be shoved somewhere inside the backpack if I'm in a shady neighborhood and don't want to leave a purse in the car. YAAAAAYY!!!!!!!

My new storm/steel MCB (with ultrasuede strap wrap), three large clear organizer pouches, cork clear organizer wallet, mini padded organizer pouch, one each small and medium cordura organizer pouches, and iberian ultrasuede screen cloth are slowly, but surely making their way across the country. Expected delivery date is Tuesday. I'm so excited!

Oh... the pain. The pain of anticipation! The loss of sleep! Peeking at the calendar;glancing at the clock! I can't take it any longer!

My new Super Ego arrives today!! As expected ... no train delays this time!

The weather is good; no excuse for UPS to be late!

Name:  UsingTrendstoImproveYourAnticipationSkills.jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  59.4 KB

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

My box is out for delivery! Grumbles that Brody has me routed at the end of his day. . . Something must be done about this posthaste!

Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0