Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Like Tree1880Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Hollie, I half expect that bag to fly to you, it'll get there so quickly!

As for me, I'm biding my time and pennies until I can place my next order, hopefully for the TriStar; but the SCB and colorful array of pouches and keystraps is calling me. Must resist their siren (lorelai?) song...
    darbs likes this.

Oh it's gorgeous there! We're up on 71st, on Sunset Hill. We love it in Ballard, it's so beautiful and fun, and living near Golden Gardens and the Locks is great.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsize View Post
    Hollie, I half expect that bag to fly to you, it'll get there so quickly!

As for me, I'm biding my time and pennies until I can place my next order, hopefully for the TriStar; but the SCB and colorful array of pouches and keystraps is calling me. Must resist their siren (lorelai?) song...
    I sure hope so! It has to get here quick, I'd think!

The TriStar looks like a great bag! The small cafe bag is the next thing I want, too. And then hopefully the Aeronaut for Christmas!
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    Oh it's gorgeous there! We're up on 71st, on Sunset Hill. We love it in Ballard, it's so beautiful and fun, and living near Golden Gardens and the Locks is great.
    I love Golden Gardens!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Literally one minute ago received and email saying my tracking number for my package had been processed. The Synapses(Synapsi?) are ready way before the projected September, and so my package should be here a month before I anticipated! Awesomeness! Happy dance!
    dorayme likes this.

@redranger, happy for you, but haz a sad for me, my Black LS is still showing late August. . . My much anticipated Wasabi is in that order too. shakes fist at the time fairy and angrily asks why can't it go faster just this once?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

dorayme - It'll be worth the wait! I was at the store yesterday, and got to see the wasabi dyneema in person for the first time. The color is marvelous!

And there were many, many wasabi dyneema synapse innards being sewn as I walked through the work room. Very exciting - but even more exciting if they had been destined for a navy/wasabi synapse! I'm afraid I have to wait for that.

Dorayme: remember time is relative. Keep busy and you'll get your LS in no time.

*waits patiently for paycheck to come in*
    darbs likes this.

At 9:27 p.m. on 8/1 my package departed Seattle. Apparently they're using the Pony Express because there have been further updates. Omg, UPS, at least tell me it got to a distribution center somewhere!

As far as I can tell UPS puts it on a cross country truck on the west coast and they don't scan it again until it hits the east coast. It was particularly frustrating for me the time they forgot to do a departure scan in the west coast.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

I think nowadays, they use trains more, it is faster and cheaper.

They, then branch out from major cities train terminals to major cities / regions distribution centers via trucks.

You guys were right - it finally moved! On its way from Illinois.

I can finally post in this thread! I'm getting a Synapse for commuting days when I don't have more than one stop and I don't have to carry as much. My current bag will be for traveling and grocery getting. I should get it Thursday...

Quote Originally Posted by pegolas View Post
    You guys were right - it finally moved! On its way from Illinois.
    My assuption was taken from the post below:
    TB Anticipation Syndrome

07-20-2012, 05:48 AM #677
    cucciasv
    OHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!

"... I get my shipment tracking notification on my iPhone ... there has been a "TRAIN DELAY"!!!

This has got to be the worst first-world problem. Ever!

Seriously, UPS? Since when do you use trains to cross the US!!"

I got my stuff! Yaaaaaay! I moved all of my stuff into my new bag (Steel LCB) and ran out to the market & didn't realize I'd left the tags on. Lol. Also, the first time I put the bag on it came to my knees. For real. Thank God for adjustable straps for we Hobbitses. For the time being everything is organized and clipped inside in pouches. We'll see how long this "organization" thing lasts. I'm generally more of a "where the hell are my [glasses, keys, phone...etc] kind of gal. My keys, of course, are nowhere near the actual key strap. Lol.

I didn't know what to do with my travel tray while I'm at home, so I put my Travelocity Roaming Gnome inside and put it up on the mantle. I think it's a bold decorating choice.

Also, I had just about talked myself into not needing anything else because I should really be saving money for my trip, AND MY BACKPACK ZIPPER STUCK when I was trying to put all my work stuff back inside to haul it up from the car (I work out of my car AKA "Mobile Office"). Hahahaha. I guess I really do need a new backpack after all. I have been using that darn thing for years & it's starting to show its age. It's almost time for the memorial service.

Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0