Page 47 of 117 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
Like Tree2087Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

notmensa, it takes packages longer to get to me and I live in the USA than it does to get to you in Australia!

My BAS all began with a Synapse order. That original order grew, as so many other sufferers have experienced. While waiting for the Synapse to come, I was afflicted with another attack of BAS that resulted in an ID messenger bag order (with many goodies added!). I may or may not have made a third order between the above two, these accessories are dangerous!

Once all packages were delivered, I thought I was safe for a while. Oh, no. Another BAS flare-up! An out-of-state wedding requires the mitigation of a new Tom Bihn bag! Co-pilot it is (My Timbuk2 Freestyle iPad Messenger Bag I could no longer stand!). Ordered 7/18, along with more goodies (had to have something I didn't need in Wasabi Dyneema!). But do you guys ever notice the shipment (appearing) to stall in Portland? All 2.4 lbs of package seemingly still in Portland since 7/19. Is Portland a black hole where time ceases to exist?! (I wouldn't know, I live in FL :/)

P.S. I learned since the last order to ship to work. Let's hope tomorrow the package indeed comes. May my BAS not act up again, or I will really be in trouble

Agh, the organizer pouches are the bane of my existence. Packed for the lake (not the beach as I originally hoped) and I've discovered having another 2 or 3 pouches and key straps would be extremely handy indeed. Too bad the trip is tomorrow and I can't get to Seatlle today!

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsize View Post
    Agh, the organizer pouches are the bane of my existence. Packed for the lake (not the beach as I originally hoped) and I've discovered having another 2 or 3 pouches and key straps would be extremely handy indeed. Too bad the trip is tomorrow and I can't get to Seatlle today!
    Too many accessories, too few time machines

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsize View Post
    I sometimes fret over having too MANY pouches. I look at them while traveling and think "what was I going to organize with this one"? I keep annoying myself by thinking I had a really good reason to bring the pouch so I have to keep thinking until I figure it out.

On the flip side, it's really annoying when I know that did pack a pouch but I can't recall which bag I put it in.
    Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Oh!!!! The package reached Sydney this afternoon!! Looks like it will be delivered to hubby's work tomorrow. WOW! That's almost quicker than a commercial flight!
    Hubby's promised to bring out his best photography gear so we can photograph the new bags. :-)
    Last edited by notmensa; 07-25-2012 at 04:52 AM.

not - how exciting for you! Mine's on it's way too and I can't wait. Not sure if I'll do photography yet, but I am thinking of "working from home" tomorrow, just so I can get the bag right away :-P
    notmensa and Katy like this.

My kiwi Swift made it out of Washington state today. Maine is so very far away and patience is not one of my best things. Insert big sigh here.
    Take care,
    Moose
    Katy likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    My kiwi Swift made it out of Washington state today. Maine is so very far away and patience is not one of my best things. Insert big sigh here.
    Take care,
    Moose
    Great color choice! It will be there before you know it!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Just bit the bullet and ordered the new Navy/Ultraviolet Synapse, a TT, some OPs, Keystraps, Clear wallet, and a stuff sack. It will be Christmas next month when it all comes. Oops edit also got a 3d organizer cube.
    Last edited by redranger; 07-27-2012 at 03:54 PM.

I just made my first purchase!! A Large Cafe Bag (steel/cayenne), a few pouches, and a travel tray. I'm still going back and forth between a couple of other things. I think I might need the Smart Alec backpack, which I think will work well as my personal item as well as my work bag (this is my justification for needing it!). I just can't decide what to do!! TOO. MANY. CHOICES.

Anyway, I placed my order over three hours ago and it's still not here yet. It's only 2500 miles to Pittsburgh - what's taking so long? lol.

Just got notice that my order has shipped! I know, I know, I live in Seattle - but we're way up in Ballard and I'm lazy, and everything was on backorder anyway. But now it is on the way! Olive/Steel Synapse! Cork pouch! A light and a cube! Will there be box art? I can't wait!

AAAAAHHH! I would just like to say how grateful I am that this forum exists, so that I can happily wig out with anticipation with those who understand.
    dorayme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    Just got notice that my order has shipped! I know, I know, I live in Seattle - but we're way up in Ballard and I'm lazy, and everything was on backorder anyway. But now it is on the way! Olive/Steel Synapse! Cork pouch! A light and a cube! Will there be box art? I can't wait!

AAAAAHHH! I would just like to say how grateful I am that this forum exists, so that I can happily wig out with anticipation with those who understand.
    Howdy Neighbor!

You live in Ballard too?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    You live in Ballard too?
    I do!!! I'm near the locks .

Page 47 of 117 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0