Page 45 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
Like Tree2103Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    My order is due to arrive tomoorw. The last UPS update tells me it got to Chelmsford Mass. at 12:20 today. I ordered a black Side Effect and some other bits and bobs. I can't find my TBAS pills so chocolate will have to do.
    Take care,
    Moose
    I envy you!

Num, chocolate...really deeply wish I wasn't allergic to it and soy (have to stay away from both unless I feel like having a giant itchy rash and spending time in the hospital unable to breathe...)

Aaaaaand my package has left Redmond but is sitting somewhere in the recesses of UPS' freight planes or at that giant depot in Kentucky or whereever it is. I want my bag. Now. So I can stuff it with stuff and photo it like all the cool kids. Now that my ancient digital camera is working again (Fujifilm Finepix A330 if you're wondering), I can stop bogarting my mother's Nikon DSLR that I don't really know how to use...

Well my package is down the street, so it should get on the truck to here tomorrow. The real anticipation will be waiting until Christmas. To see if the intended recipient likes it. To alleviate the stress I got some pouches for myself

Well I lucked out - my package came in Thursday - a day earlier than UPS was predicting! Of course, my computer went down that night :-{ but it's back now and I can post pictures! I asked for bright colors for the organizer pouches and what I got is absolutely beautiful. Many thanks to whoever picked these colors for me.

Large Cafe Bag in cocoa/wasabi (cocoa is a lusciously gorgeous color), large organizer pouches in turquoise & wasabi, pen/pencil organizer pouches in plum & black, Ultrasuede screen cloths in iberian and lapis blue
    Name:  2012-07-12 11.08.34.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  27.8 KB

And yes, a large OP (loaded with file folder with about 3/8 inch of papers + two legal pads - with lots of room left over) fits very well in the back pocket of the LCB and will probably fit inside with no problems, I just didn't try that yet.
    Name:  2012-07-12 13.04.22.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  32.8 KB

Box art - a dolphin (porpoise) for the Mississippi Gulf Coast - excellent rendition!! Thank you!
    Name:  2012-07-12 11.06.42.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  24.5 KB

Kathleen
    Katy likes this.
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

Mesquite, TX, United States 07/16/2012 5:50 A.M. Out For Delivery

Must. Be. Patient. 10 hours to unboxing.

Ooooh, kcarroll, the colors look amazing together! Must resist urges to BUY ALL THE POUCHES.

I got a package today!

Unfortunately, it isn't TB; nor was it stuffed with as much toffee as I expected (pout pout pout). It's still tasty, though.

My TB package is still showing as "departed Redmond" a couple days ago. Getting slightly scared and wondering where the heck it is.

Oh no. The estimated date of delivery for my order is 7/23, but I'll be away until the 27th. Oh well. On the bright side, I should have a nice big package waiting when I get home. Hmmm, I guess I'll need to ask a neighbor to keep an eye out for it so it doesn't sit outside while I'm away. If I'm lucky maybe it will be delivered early, before I leave. That would sure be nice.

It is here! Thanks for the box art. Photos tomorrow.

Oh for the love of...UPS, why aren't you updating the page? Getting paranoid that someone may have lost it somewhere between Redmond and that facility in Kentucky. What if someone stole it! Eeek!

amw
    "Out for delivery"

Oh what magic words!

It's in Chelmsford! Yays! Only two hours away by car!

Just placed an order 5 minutes ago! This is only my second TB order. All kinds of new goodies - CQPCs, travel trays (Wasabi!!!), Tri-Star packing cube, pouches and a large cafe bag for work. So excited! Maybe now I can get back to work deadlines? Or, now I obsess over UPS status? I am spending all of travel money on TB gear, so I really should get back to work and replenish the actual travel fund so I can use the gear on actual trips.

To all those with deliveries pending, a 'happy opening of that magical box' to you.
    SusanM likes this.

I'm in the same boat - I just bought my first Synapse (Olive/Steel), and I'm so excited for it to come! After I put in my order I got a helpful email from Brian telling me that it was back-ordered and wouldn't be available until mid-August, but I noticed that info is also on the product page. Perhaps it's the same for the Large Cafe Bag?
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Pocketsize, glad to hear. The UPS status for mine has been "departed Redmond" for a few days now. Hopefully the next update for mine will also be that it's only a couple of hours away.

I hope the large cafe bag is in stock! It looked like it was in stock when I ordered, so here's hoping. There are just so many TB options - I'm already hinting to my husband that a Synapse would make an excellent gift. Hint, hint, hint. I have a steel/UV Tri-star - my one and only TB product. Next week, the large cafe bag (and other goodies) will join the crew. I'm thinking that the Synapse would be the perfect in between bag for travel. Any Synapse enablers out there?

Hollie, if I lived in Seattle, I would be in big trouble. At least the shipping costs help keep my obsession in check (a little bit). I have to wait until tomorrow to start the UPS tracking.... Sigh.

Page 45 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0