Page 44 of 119 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Like Tree2137Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

amw
    So is it obsession when you notice your one backordered item is back in stock before you get a shipment notice on your package?

Quote Originally Posted by amw View Post
    So is it obsession when you notice your one backordered item is back in stock before you get a shipment notice on your package?
    You're not obsessive. You are observant.
    earth5 likes this.

Yes, I think it is. Do you also check the UPS tracker everyday to make sure your packages are on track for arrival? Do you race home when the tracker updates that the package has been delivered so you can see your new 'friends'? In my experience these may also be signs of obsession.
    darbs likes this.

amw
    I have an app on my Mac & iPhone (Delivery Status) that sends me push notifications so I don't have to check the webpage. I'll get a nice message every time the package status changes.

I have an app on my Mac & iPhone (Delivery Status) that sends me push notifications so I don't have to check the webpage. I'll get a nice message every time the package status changes.

Oh that is wonderful! an app for my obsession, I am going to the app store directly.

I think this would make a great campaign plank. If I am elected grand poobah I will have an app for every obsession; I wonder how many votes I would get? :-)

PS. I am 'patiently' waiting for my latest TB package to arrive on Monday...only 3 days to go!

I bit the bullet, I now have a LCB in black/wasabi and a (hopefully) matching cordura large OP. My birthday a couple days ago sucked, but I received an extra amount of money in my 1st paycheck from a new job. And I've been drooling over these bags for several days. Plus I have a trip to the beach and want to see how much stuff I can...er...stuff...into this bag.

Oh, and the corgis have some competition. You shall all behold my beagles when I finally get the package!
    Last edited by pocketsize; 07-13-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsize View Post
    Oh, and the corgis have some competition. You shall all behold my beagles when I finally get the package!
    Welcome to the forum, and happy birthday! The corgis and I are rolling up our sleeves right now, and our present to you will be Companion Animal Throwdown.

Oh! I LOVE beagles! I love Corgis also, Badger, but I do love beagles! (Just love dogs in general). Kibbles (rescue Lab/BorderCollie) and I can't wait for the pictures from this friendly competition!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Sally and J.J. say "bring it, lady!"

But you'll have to wait 6 more days. UPS tracking=the worst thing ever invented, now I can't stop obsessively refreshing the page and cursing that they don't deliver on weekends. I have 2 packages coming, one from the Beloved (all the way across the pond and containing copious amounts of Thornton's black licorice toffee) and this one. *vibrates in anticipation of licorice and TB goodness*

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsize View Post
    Sally and J.J. say "bring it, lady!"
    If I can rouse the gentleman corgis in time, we'll totally bring it. Maybe. If they feel like it.

What will you do when you can carry your licorice IN your new Café Bag? It may all be too much

You can lure them up with cheese! Mine prefer cubes of meat, though J.J. is a veggie fiend.

Not licorice-licorice flavored toffee. Real, honest to God, English toffee. I despise black licorice in nearly all forms; but put it in toffee and I will easily gain 20lbs in a single sitting. I hope Beloved has stuck in other flavors as well-I would easily swim the Atlantic for toffee. So there may not be enough left to put inside the LCB! Sigh...boyfriends do not make dieting easier!

Also, to add: EEEEEE IT'S DEPARTED REDMOND GET HERE FASTER GOGOGOGOGO!
    Last edited by pocketsize; 07-14-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Talking First Tom Bihn Order

After months of agonizing over what to buy I finally placed my first Tom Bihn order on Friday. I am now waiting eagerly (and impatiently) for my navy Brain Bag, black/iberian Smart Alec, Vertical Freudian Slip, and large Organizer Pouch to ship (I am unlikely to keep both backpacks, but I know that may take a lot of self control ). I also ordered a Brain Cell, but its backordered so I know it'll be a while. The rest will hopefully ship on Monday.

I can tell this is going to be a loooong wait.

You are going to be so exited trying on your bags!

When they are empty, you can hold them, look at them, feel the wonderful fabric and craftsmanship.

But... You have to fill them up with your things before you try them on.

I have 3 Brain Bags in different colors.

When I tried one the first one I ordered, I did it without putting my stuff in, and it didn't feel right.
    After loading my laptop and other things, the straps fell into place and the ergonomics of the bag conformed to my silhouette as if it has been made for me.

Then do the same thing with the Smart Alec.

I know it sounds like a no brainer, but I forgot to load my Synapse when I first tried it on, it didn't feel right.
    I said "Doh!" I have to load it up.

I know it goes without saying, when you load the items make sure they are free of cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pigs...fur, dog, baby and toddler slobber or dusty, muddy and sticky paws and hands.
    You wouldn't believe how many times critters and tots ambling in, have resulted in the really quick removal of purses or important papers into drawers or cabinets before they could be reached.

Please let us know about your order progress! When you receive it, please write a review and take pictures, if possible.

Welcome to the realm of Tom Bihn Anticipation Syndrome.

My order is due to arrive tomoorw. The last UPS update tells me it got to Chelmsford Mass. at 12:20 today. I ordered a black Side Effect and some other bits and bobs. I can't find my TBAS pills so chocolate will have to do.
    Take care,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    You are going to be so exited trying on your bags!

When they are empty, you can hold them, look at them, feel the wonderful fabric and craftsmanship.

But... You have to fill them up with your things before you try them on.

I have 3 Brain Bags in different colors.

When I tried one the first one I ordered, I did it without putting my stuff in, and it didn't feel right.
    After loading my laptop and other things, the straps fell into place and the ergonomics of the bag conformed to my silhouette as if it has been made for me.

Then do the same thing with the Smart Alec.

I know it sounds like a no brainer, but I forgot to load my Synapse when I first tried it on, it didn't feel right.
    I said "Doh!" I have to load it up.

I know it goes without saying, when you load the items make sure they are free of cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pigs...fur, dog, baby and toddler slobber or dusty, muddy and sticky paws and hands.
    You wouldn't believe how many times critters and tots ambling in, have resulted in the really quick removal of purses or important papers into drawers or cabinets before they could be reached.

Please let us know about your order progress! When you receive it, please write a review and take pictures, if possible.

Welcome to the realm of Tom Bihn Anticipation Syndrome.
    Thanks for the advice. I'm just the type to put the bag on my bag straight from the box without loading it up and then be disappointed when it doesn't feel quite right. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Thanks for the welcome. I just hope that I survive until the box arrives. Granted that I do, this is going to be fun!

Page 44 of 119 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0