Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1773
Like Tree2137Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

  1. #46
    Registered User Janine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lexington KY USA
    Posts
    1,004
    I need to schedule my Tom Bihn purchases better in the future. I have a tracking number, and I have my fingers crossed that there are some delightful Ultraviolet items in that package, but it's supposed to arrive on Monday. I just checked the UPS site and the last update says my box is in my city as of 1:41am. Aaarrrggghhh, it's going to sit at the UPS facility, a mere few miles from my house, all weekend long! Mr. Brown, why won't you deliver on Saturday?!?!?

  2. #47
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    428
    I know the feeling Janine. My wife just informed me that my birthday present didn't make it in time for today. =(

    I am sure enough that she got me a Tristar that I even bought some accessories...that wont be here till Wednesday...

    Poor planning on my part. At least I don't have the tracking number on my birthday present to obsess over.

  3. #48
    Registered User Fat Crip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    I need to schedule my Tom Bihn purchases better in the future. I have a tracking number, and I have my fingers crossed that there are some delightful Ultraviolet items in that package, but it's supposed to arrive on Monday. I just checked the UPS site and the last update says my box is in my city as of 1:41am. Aaarrrggghhh, it's going to sit at the UPS facility, a mere few miles from my house, all weekend long! Mr. Brown, why won't you deliver on Saturday?!?!?
    My last five UPS deliveries (3 Tom Bihn, one Dell, and one Dolce Gusto) all arrived one day before the UPS tracking website said they would I.e. 4 days from Seattle on West Coast of USA to the bqack of beyond in the Scottish boarders and that's even including customs. Amazing!!!

  4. #49
    Registered User Janine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lexington KY USA
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    My last five UPS deliveries (3 Tom Bihn, one Dell, and one Dolce Gusto) all arrived one day before the UPS tracking website said they would I.e. 4 days from Seattle on West Coast of USA to the bqack of beyond in the Scottish boarders and that's even including customs. Amazing!!!
    Rub it in, why don't you.

    I suppose I shouldn't complain. I could have paid for expedited shipping but I am saving my money for more Organizer Pouches.

  5. #50
    Registered User Fat Crip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Rub it in, why don't you.

    I suppose I shouldn't complain. I could have paid for expedited shipping but I am saving my money for more Organizer Pouches.
    I was trying to give you hope! Sorry! It will be worth the wait!

  6. #51
    Registered User Fat Crip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Rub it in, why don't you.

    I suppose I shouldn't complain. I could have paid for expedited shipping but I am saving my money for more Organizer Pouches.
    Oh yes, organiser pouches; I've only been a TB customer since October, but I've 12, including my FOT one, plus a clear packing cube already. Every order you just add another one or two, just in case!

    Eric

  7. #52
    Registered User Janine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lexington KY USA
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    I was trying to give you hope! Sorry! It will be worth the wait!
    I appreciate the boost! I'm going to watch my email for notifications on Monday and leave work the moment that box arrives. Is it bad that I can't remember what all should be in it?

  8. #53
    Registered User Fat Crip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Is it bad that I can't remember what all should be in it?
    Positively obscene! You need to pay better attention! I don't think you're obsessing nearly enough!

  9. #54
    Registered User dorayme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    4 days from Seattle on West Coast of USA to the bqack of beyond in the Scottish boarders and that's even including customs. Amazing!!!
    That is amazing seeing as how I'm on the east coast, and I think my two TB deliveries have taken a week (7 days) each. But as you say, well worth the wait.

    For me atm the really hard part is waiting for my Ultraviolet order. I see indications that some is landing here and there. No indication that mine has or is shipping soon.

    but I want's it, my preeeeccccciousssssssssss!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

  10. #55
    Registered User Fat Crip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post

    For me atm the really hard part is waiting for my Ultraviolet order. I see indications that some is landing here and there. No indication that mine has or is shipping soon.

    but I want's it, my preeeeccccciousssssssssss!
    My ultraviolet organiser pouch arrived a couple of weeks ago, with my Aeronaut. It looks great! I posted a pic or two somewhere.

    Eric

  11. #56
    Registered User dorayme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Posts
    1,253
    When I called last week, I was told the Ultraviolet pouches weren't being made yet
    I'm awaiting a Large Shop bag and Large Stuff Sack. I do understand that just because the Ultraviolet fabric is in the factory that the bags take time to be made. I just have to try to be patient. I was hoping they would come before the middle of March when I have a little trip, but I am loosing hope as the date draws near.
    I think by making it drag out, there is more time for me to add more things to my order. . .
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

  12. #57
    Registered User Janine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lexington KY USA
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    Positively obscene! You need to pay better attention! I don't think you're obsessing nearly enough!
    THANK YOU! I suspected as much, but needed an outside opinion to be certain.

  13. #58
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    When I called last week, I was told the Ultraviolet pouches weren't being made yet
    I'm awaiting a Large Shop bag and Large Stuff Sack. I do understand that just because the Ultraviolet fabric is in the factory that the bags take time to be made. I just have to try to be patient. I was hoping they would come before the middle of March when I have a little trip, but I am loosing hope as the date draws near.
    I think by making it drag out, there is more time for me to add more things to my order. . .

    The Pouches are made of leftover fabrics, I think that Eric got one of the first made probably from the very first batch of Ultraviolet things.

  14. #59
    Registered User Janine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lexington KY USA
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    The Pouches are made of leftover fabrics,
    I didn't know that! What a great way to use up what would otherwise be tossed away!

  15. #60
    Registered User Janine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lexington KY USA
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    I know the feeling Janine. My wife just informed me that my birthday present didn't make it in time for today. =(
    Awww, poop. I'm sure you will still enjoy it when it arrives, though.

    A Tri-Star would be quite a gift. I requested a Synapse for my birthday but I couldn't decide which color. My husband has been treating me like Queen of the World since my walk turned into a waddle (before then, too, but I suppose I need it more now) so I feel a little sheepish even thinking of a birthday gift.

    Sheepishness didn't stop me from pre-ordering some items for the inside of my own as-yet-not-received-and-possibly-not-even-ordered bags. I'm finding that my whole packing routine has changed now that I am acquainted with the glory of Organizer Pouches. I'm branching out to the Clear Organizer Pouches and the Packing Cubes, which I think will be equally revolutionary.

Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0