Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Like Tree1644Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    So what's in the 3.3 pounds that's going to make you so happy? Share!
    A Steel Dyneema/Solar Synapse and two large OPs. I've never gotten the large size before, and am pretty stoked to put large-ish things in them.

There's a UPS tag for my ego, delivery tomorrow. Whee!
    Darcy and Katy like this.
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    A Steel Dyneema/Solar Synapse and two large OPs. I've never gotten the large size before, and am pretty stoked to put large-ish things in them.
    I'm happy to hear that someone shares my unhealthy excitement about Organizer Pouches.
    backpack and Maria like this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I find that I'm suffering some happy anxiety over the new (secret) Dyneema color. I'm sure I'm not the only person who is nearly obsessing over this.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    I find that I'm suffering some happy anxiety over the new (secret) Dyneema color. I'm sure I'm not the only person who is nearly obsessing over this.
    Not to worry, you are not alone :-)

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    Not to worry, you are not alone :-)
    Not even a little bit!
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    As long as it sheds water better than Hector, I'll be totally happy.

Oh my! That needs to be on the cover of a magazine! SO CUTE!

I want a corgi...and in the meantime will mull over the possible new Dyneema colour.
    Last edited by Maria; 05-16-2012 at 02:31 PM.
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Let's see.

Is it a warm or cool color?

Is it a spring, summer, autumn or winter color?

Sapphire, Solar, Iberian definite summer, UV more like spring.

So an apple green, wasabi matching would be a definite spring as well but a Forest and Conifer matching evergreen would be more like winter.

A tangerine color would definitely be summer while a burn orange could be summer or autumn, more peach it could definitely be spring.

A turquoise can be deep and dark as mallard duck winter green, deep and clear as the southern seas or clear and light as the color of a melting iceberg.

I just checked the color wheel in my head and realized that I have yet to see a beautiful brown nylon color, the ultimate autumn color.

I do not own one single thing in brown but I had to make a very special effort to resist Cacao Ultrasuede and resistance was futile as far as the gorgeous, eco friendly, unique and lovely Cork.

I have to admit that every color of Dyneema has been an "how did they do that" surprise, the most delightful being, of course the loveliest of lovely UV.
    kmcg likes this.

I just ordered some Solar stuff I'd been waiting on. I had the SO call and make sure they were still in stock. He got Katy. He always gets Katy. Anyway sometime tomorrow my shop bag, medium & small all fabric stuff sacks and a travel tray all in Solar should be heading my way. It should get here next Friday. And I'd already taken Friday off so I could have a nice long, long weekend.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Quote Originally Posted by jaon View Post
    I just ordered some Solar stuff I'd been waiting on. I had the SO call and make sure they were still in stock. He got Katy. He always gets Katy. Anyway sometime tomorrow my shop bag, medium & small all fabric stuff sacks and a travel tray all in Solar should be heading my way. It should get here next Friday. And I'd already taken Friday off so I could have a nice long, long weekend.

Tehehehehe
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

At last, I arrived home today to find my brand new Steel/Solar Aeronaut waiting at my doorstep. I'm so excited! I've had it on my wish list for over a year and finally pulled the trigger after the announcement that Solar will be discontinued.

Name:  coralville.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  27.6 KB

As far as I'm concerned, here's the best thing to ever come out of Coralville, Iowa.

I went into work, just briefly, to have a great conversation with an awesome student. And when we were done talking, I went to the mailroom and found this waiting for me:

Here's the booty:

A Steel Dyneema/Solar Synapse, a large clear OP in black, and a large Cordura OP in Indigo. So much good! Too bad I have some onerous reading ahead of me this afternoon. In Coralville

Must be the light but the steel synapse looks much bluer than any steel item I have. I am jealous of the OPs surprisingly. Every time I order something I swear I am going to order some... and promptly forget when I actually place an order. Maybe when I visit the store in the fall I can remember to buy some in person....

Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0