Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Like Tree768Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1966 View Post
    You mean this?
    Yep! And now to repack my daily carry with the new clear pouches.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

last week, i finally pulled the trigger on an indigo synapse and an azalea SCB, both of which i'd been mulling over for many months (actually, close to a year for the synapse...!). they arrived yesterday and MAN, are they stunning! i am taking off on a week and a half long business trip (with a few extra days for fun!) tonight and can't wait to get them all packed up and on their maiden voyages!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1966 View Post
    IT IS HERE!

After my disparaging remarks about the likely delays due to Australian Customs the in-line tracking showed the paperwork being done yesterday before the package had even arrived. With an Arrival Scan at 15:06, an Import Scan at 17:50 and a Departure Scan from Botany in Sydney at 23:29 I was resigned to another weekend BTB (that is Before Tom Bihn).

Awesome pictures! I can't wait to hear how your first trip goes with your new Tri-Star!!! Keep us updated!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by joiedwards View Post
    Yep! And now to repack my daily carry with the new clear pouches.
    This is my favorite task .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Now that the solar are going. I may need to make a solar pouch order.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Aaaaaanticipation ....
    Expat living in Japan
    iPad Ristretto Aeronaut Synapse Lg Shop Bag lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!
    Flickr Blog
    Now ... what else do I "need" ...

My package left Hawaii half an hour ago, on route to Australia. Scheduled delivery is Monday but I have my fingers crossed....

(It's already Thursday morning here - I'm on the other side of the date line!)

Audrey

Yay! Just received the tracking number for my black/ultraviolet Co-Pilot! (Plus some ultraviolet pouches... I hope.)

So looking forward to it. The pics I saw of it being used as a 3/4th camera bag looked perfect.

Now the horrible part — waiting!

Thanks to Katy for making sure I got the uv pouches and for the email to make sure I knew I'd have to wait for the Co-Pilot back when I ordered it. Hard to wait, but it's going to be sooo worth it!

The second I saw the Ego was up in Cardinal (today, five minutes or so ago), I ordered one. On a Friday, which means it won't ship until Monday. I'm only a day's shipping south. WAITING! **vibrates**
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

I've finally taken the plunge (sold a non-TB bag) and bought a Swift in cork... as well as a few accessories, mainly in Solar
    Now, I just have to wait for UPS... oooooh, the wait... the ANTICIPATION!!

At least I'm off to Munich for a few day's so I get to use my Aeronaut
    Hoping the trip will make the wait seem shorter.
    Bags: Aeronaut Crimson/Steel w Absolute Shoulder Strap & Packing Cubes: EndPocket, L Steel, S Steel x2. Synapse Bl/UV, Co-Pilot St/Iberian Dyneema. Smart Alec Bl/Bl/St, Snake Charmer Bl
    Cubes: 3D Clear Org Cube x2, Clear QPC in Iberian w Shoulder Strap,
    Pouches: Mini x2, Small x2, Small Clear x1, M Clear x3, L Clear x1, Pencil Clear x2
    Other: Guardian Light, 16" Key str x3, Handle Loop x2, Ultrasuede Strap Wrap

I just put in an order for a small cafe bag (and a couple more pouches)! I've been wanting one for ages, but couldn't justify getting one since I've gotten both a Synapse and a Zephyr within the past year. I can't wait for it to get here. *__*
    Medium Cafe Bag (black/wasabi), Synapse 19 (black/steel), Small Cafe Bag (cocoa/wasabi), Field Journal Notebook (black) <3

I had to go pick up my tb goodies at ups. Been waiting all day for the brown truck. Checked the update and it said address exception. I called ups to arrange for me to go pick up.Name:  2012-05-14 21.42.25.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  389.2 KB

Sorry about the crappy phone photo. In the box are Swift steel/steel, Swift azalea/azalea, large pouch solar, travel tray, small WF packing cube, 4 packs cord pulls.

The Swift steel/steel is absolutely stunning. I will save my lunch money to purchase one of its little siblings.
    ncb4 and dorayme like this.

3.3 pounds of TB goodness, headed towards my office as we speak! I think I'll be a happy badger on the 18th. Thanks in advance, TB!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    3.3 pounds of TB goodness, headed towards my office as we speak! I think I'll be a happy badger on the 18th. Thanks in advance, TB!
    So what's in the 3.3 pounds that's going to make you so happy? Share!

Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0