Page 34 of 118 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast
Like Tree2132Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

@darbs & @badger, the items are for the girls & women in my family. I have another shopping list for the boys & men. I have not seen them in donkey's years. I know 2 of the nieces & 2 of the nephews by name & photo only. I remember the other 3 nephews as toddlers to little boys & 1 niece as a baby. The oldest of them graduated college last year. I will be seeing them later this summer. The family reunion will be a Tom Bihn fest/ product exhibit show. .

Walker, you can adopt me! We can be family!

If a long-lost aunt popped out of the woodwork and showered me with TB swag, I'd probably die of happiness.

What a haul! Lucky you! (and the relos)

Must admit that cocao fabric draws me too .. and I'm so not a brown person.
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    Friday is the big day of the arrival of my Azalea LS!
    I received my Azalea LS on Friday, but since I prefer the ballistic material and love my Kiwi LS so much I decided I'm going to give the Azalea to my sister. I sent her a pic so she's excited to receive it.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Oh, I'm sorry you didn't love the Azalea as much as your Kiwióbut I'm sure your sister is happy!

Me too, but I her owe her a birthday present anyway so it all worked out!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Scheduled Delivery:
    Monday, 04/02/2012, By End of Day

I hope my UPS guy comes early!
    jeffmac likes this.

JLE
    I begged, and wished, and hoped, and tried to tell myself I could love a TB bag in Steel, and then begged some more, and it may or may not have made any difference to the TB colour gods (who move in mysterious ways), but the Western Flyer is showing today as being available on backorder in Cardinal/Steel! I'll have to wait until May for mine to arrive but I don't care. It is the bag I have been dreaming of!

Thank you so much Tom and Darcy and Katy and everyone else who had any hand in this at all!

Happy, finally getting a Freudian Slip! Sad, it's not being delivered til Wed.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

So I received my D.I. order (Dorayme Inspired) and man, she IS inspired! The MCBs are hiding under my bed awaiting resurrection on Easter morning (hehe, sorry, couldn't resist) but the Clear Quarter Packing Cube (CQPC) that she suggested as a diaper organizer/caddy is FABULOUS. It can fit different sized diapers in multiples plus a few extras if I need them (like diaper rash ointment or infant Tylenol or whatever) as well as wipes and a changing pad. I'm a lean, mean type of mom and tend to carry only the bare essentials (because otherwise with eight kids I would need a camel train) so I don't pack a lot of extras. The CQPC can also handle diapers on one side and an extra pair of pants and undies on the other side (we are potty training. Yeah! Soon just one diaper size to stock!). Anyway, I'm very, very grateful to dorayme for her suggestion and I will post pics under a separate thread.

The Camera I/O, Synapse, and a new leash are out for delivery right now!

KmK
    Wait...the bag arrived! Doesn't that mean I get to leave tomorow?! Sigh...I guess it is a different sort of Anticipation Syndrome! Got my new SuperEgo yesterday (Thank you Katy for your help--the indigo is AWEsome and the cork looks fabulous)...but I still have about two months before I get to use it for this summer's Adventures in Library Cataloging...in Indonesia for a month. I might well have just landed on the PerFect carry-on--papers/pens/books and 2 changes of clothing in one bag--yowza.
    ncb4 likes this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KmK View Post
    Wait...the bag arrived! Doesn't that mean I get to leave tomorow?! Sigh...I guess it is a different sort of Anticipation Syndrome! Got my new SuperEgo yesterday (Thank you Katy for your help--the indigo is AWEsome and the cork looks fabulous)...but I still have about two months before I get to use it for this summer's Adventures in Library Cataloging...in Indonesia for a month. I might well have just landed on the PerFect carry-on--papers/pens/books and 2 changes of clothing in one bag--yowza.
    Didn't realize the SuperEgo was still being offered in Indigo until I read this, and checked the product page. Way to go!

An Indigo bag that I don't have? Good thing the Super Ego is a bit too large for me, or my credit limit would be in trouble. If you have a chance, KmK, we'd love to see a photo; Indigo and Cork sounds like a fabulous combination. A month in Indonesia is going to be an amazing adventure: what library will you be cataloging?

Page 34 of 118 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0