Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    Will it make the package come sooner?
    Apparently not. I signed up right away and learned that the Stealth Order will not arrive in time for Operation Spend Too Much Money in Chicago. However, my new acquisitions will be with me for Operation Conference of Interminable Duration (and Side Mission Drive All Over the Midwest).

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Apparently not. I signed up right away and learned that the Stealth Order will not arrive in time for Operation Spend Too Much Money in Chicago. However, my new acquisitions will be with me for Operation Conference of Interminable Duration (and Side Mission Drive All Over the Midwest).
    Ha ha! Tom Bihn bags - make them part of YOUR tedium abatement strategy today!

I received my Cadet yesterday (plus a small stuff sack and strapeez). Eliam drew a lovely puppy on my box -- thank you!Name:  TB shipment with puppy 12.03.08.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  36.6 KB

And I love my Cadet. Photos to come...
    dorayme and TXGirl like this.
    Laura Gayle
    http://lauragayle.com

Cadet (black/Iberian), travel tray, cache for Mac keyboard and 13" MBP, Ego, Aeronaut (steel/solar), Tri-star (steel/solar), 2 Absolute straps, 3D clear organizer cube, Swift, Ristretto (black/olive), stuff sacks (all sizes), snake charmer, 2 Kits, various organizer pouches, clear organizer wallet, 2 large Shop Bags... and a partridge in a pear tree.

Quote Originally Posted by lauragayle View Post
    I received my Cadet yesterday (plus a small stuff sack and strapeez). Eliam drew a lovely puppy on my box -- thank you!Name:  TB shipment with puppy 12.03.08.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  36.6 KB

And I love my Cadet. Photos to come...

Love the pic of the puppy & can't wait to see the pics of your new Cadet.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Just ordered a Brain Case for the MacBook Pro I am ordering next week. I cannot wait to see them together. And to clip it into my Smart Alec!
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

LAst night I pulled the trigger on an order. A Swift, little Swift and two wallets all in Azalea. I've been wanting another Swift and I heard on Ravelry that the Azalea was going away on the little Swift, and my income tax refund showed up at just the right time. So now I'm hitting reload on my email waiting for the shipping notice, so that I can hit reload on the UPS tracking. It's going to be a looong week.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Quote Originally Posted by jaon View Post
    LAst night I pulled the trigger on an order. A Swift, little Swift and two wallets all in Azalea. I've been wanting another Swift and I heard on Ravelry that the Azalea was going away on the little Swift, and my income tax refund showed up at just the right time. So now I'm hitting reload on my email waiting for the shipping notice, so that I can hit reload on the UPS tracking. It's going to be a looong week.
    Oh, congratulations! I've got an Azalea LS that I'm using right now as my daily carry bag: I feel like spring every time I look at it. (And coincidentally, our azaleas are already in bloom.) Plus the UPS man just brought me a little goody-box from the crew at Tom Bihn: four Organizer Pouches, two of them in Azalea (mini and small). I think you're going to love yours. Though now you're making me think I should spring for that full-sized Azalea Swift I've been waffling about. I hadn't heard that the color was running low and about to make its swan song: now I'm nervous!

Hope you make it through the loooong week until your package of springtime arrives!

Sadly, on Monday night I got a call from Brian. The wallets I ordered are gone. But the rest of the order should be here Monday.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Sorry to hear that! But at least you have the rare Punch bag, I see! So envious

I want a punch bag!

So Badger had his Stealth Order (loved that, BTW...and all of the Operations for which the Stealth Order was purposed!), I am anticipating my D.I. (Dorayme Inspired) Order. That's right! The Azalea and Plum MCBs are on their way to two lucky little girls (who may not get them until Easter, we'll see) as well as two CQPCs (I think that's the correct acronym...it's hard for me to keep them all straight!). I'm anxious to see how the CQPCs work for diapers of various sizes and wipes. Thanks for the inspiration, dorayme!
    dorayme likes this.

We need plenty of reports and pics of these bags and accessories in use!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

So I placed my order on Friday and missed the same day shipping time by 20 minutes. Alas, it shipped Monday and is slated to arrive on Monday. I feel like I live entirely too far away from Tom Bihn world. My options are pay for fast shipping or order an extra OP. I seem to always decide on the pouch. 7 days of staring at the UPS tracking site is almost too much anticipation to handle!

Friday is the big day of the arrival of my Azalea LS!
    ncb4 likes this.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

I am waiting for 38 lbs of TB stuff on Friday I can open a Tom Bihn store
    ncb4 likes this.

Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0