Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 30 of 129 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
Like Tree2566Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    TBASOAC has subsided into plain ole TBAS, which I have had before and have coping methods for dealing with. I'm tickled because a SURPRISE was revealed when I called in my order. Something I had thought no longer in stock, and forever lost to me was in the store and I got one! Now to work on one of my projects to busy myself in the mean time while I wait.
    It's always worthwhile to call in if you want to check availability. I noticed that Cocoa Ultrasuede is listed again as a clear organizer wallet option -- it wasn't there several days ago.
    dorayme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    It's always worthwhile to call in if you want to check availability. I noticed that Cocoa Ultrasuede is listed again as a clear organizer wallet option -- it wasn't there several days ago.
    I saw Cocoa as well but thought it was the Cordura not the Ultrasuede.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    I also thought it was the Cordura. I thought when it was ultrasuede it was a wee bit more and it was denoted as such, but I can also be mistaken.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    You're correct; I called in to ask about the clear organizer pouches and the Cocoa was only Cordura, although they have the Kindle pouches in Cocoa Ultrasuede. I found out that most of the current clear organizer pouches use blue and red dividers. Sorry for the misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    You're correct; I called in to ask about the clear organizer pouches and the Cocoa was only Cordura, although they have the Kindle pouches in Cocoa Ultrasuede. I found out that most of the current clear organizer pouches use blue and red dividers. Sorry for the misinformation.
    Thanks moriond and no need to apologize. Oh and I didn't know they were using blue and red dividers now. My kiwi wallet has a white and red divider.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

I'm not even waiting on anything for the time being ... but sometimes I just feel like this:

Expat living in Japan
    iPad Ristretto Aeronaut Synapse Lg Shop Bag lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!
    Flickr Blog
    Now ... what else do I "need" ...

OMG that's SO true! And FUNNY!!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by GEOcycle View Post
    I'm not even waiting on anything for the time being ... but sometimes I just feel like this:

Love, love, love Allie. Yes, this is how I feel most of the time.
    Katy likes this.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Finally ordered my Brain Bag! In blue! Cannot wait for it to get here. It will become my work bag and my Smart Alec will be my personal and weekend bag. HAPPY, HAPPY!
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Just placed my order for a Co-Pilot in Cardinal, Keyboard Cache and Cork Organizer Wallet. How I wish my Synapse was actually a Tardis, and that it could take me to pick up the items now and not have to wait on old UPS!!
    Citizen Canine, Synapse, Co-Pilot and various pouches

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Just placed my order for a Co-Pilot in Cardinal, Keyboard Cache and Cork Organizer Wallet. How I wish my Synapse was actually a Tardis, and that it could take me to pick up the items now and not have to wait on old UPS!!
    Spare a thought for us overseas fans. We have to wait on USPS! I just ordered a Western Flyer (black/Iberian), a Citizen Canine (Cardinal) and a Synapse (black/ultraviolet) and I expect to have to wait until at least next week for all these goodies to arrive.

I feel your pain, I'm over in Europe as well so it'll be next week for me too! :-)

I have the Citizen Canine in Cardinal, you can kind of make it out in my avatar with my wee furball! It's a great little bag for taking out on walks and it's what sold me on the Cardinal colour for my Co-Pilot order.
    Citizen Canine, Synapse, Co-Pilot and various pouches

LJW
    I placed my first order last week and am really looking forward it its arrival tomorrow: an aeronaut in steel/ultraviolet plus some packing cubes and a wallet (cork!). I can't wait to see how my gear will fit and anticipate my first trip sans wheels. My husband and daughter have used duffels for travel for years, but I have hung onto my wheels in the false thought that I am actually making travel easier. Well, I've bit the bullet and can't wait to give my aeronaut a try!
    dorayme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LJW View Post
    I placed my first order last week and am really looking forward it its arrival tomorrow: an aeronaut in steel/ultraviolet plus some packing cubes and a wallet (cork!). I can't wait to see how my gear will fit and anticipate my first trip sans wheels. My husband and daughter have used duffels for travel for years, but I have hung onto my wheels in the false thought that I am actually making travel easier. Well, I've bit the bullet and can't wait to give my aeronaut a try!
    Awesome! Congratulations. 99% of the time, traveling this way is much easier and sanity-saving.

Although I'm sure others have already said it, I think it bears repeating that it is pretty easy to overpack an Aeronaut. I'd suggest doing a practice pack and then removing 15-25% if you can. It really does help, especially when you're trying to get used to carrying your whole kit either on your back or shoulder. Let us know how your trip goes.

LJW
    Badger,
    Thanks for the tip. I have a pared down packing list but weight is a concern, so I will heed your advice and do a "dry run".

Page 30 of 129 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0