Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
Like Tree1597Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by peregrina View Post
    I place an order for a Swift and a few pouches. Can't wait!!
    Nice! What color did Swift did you choose?
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by kcarroll55 View Post
    Just placed an order for a travel tray in Solar (yes, I know it will blend into the interior of my Aeronaut, but just love that color!) and a pink, red, and gray Ultrasuede cloth. I already have one in the lapis blue (gorgeous!) that I carry in a small pouch in my purse (MCB). Now I will keep one next to my computer at home, and at work, and give the other to my son. They clean computer and Kindle screens beautifully and also do a fab job on glasses! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and my shipment will get here before I head to Arkansas on February 3 to help Mom during my stepfather's surgery. Cutting it close I know! :-0

HOORAY! My order is on the UPS truck for delivery today BUT (sob) I just realized I had it sent to the house instead of to work, so it will be this evening before I get to drool and fondle. Kudos to everyone at Tom Bihn for getting my order shipped so quickly so I have it before I head up the road for the next week and a half.
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

I chose Forest/Hemp. It was a tough choice between that and Cardinal/Hemp but since I already have a Cardinal/Hemp bag (my beloved Imago), I decided to go for the green...
    ncb4 likes this.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

HOORAY! My order is on the UPS truck for delivery today BUT (sob) I just realized I had it sent to the house instead of to work, so it will be this evening before I get to drool and fondle. Kudos to everyone at Tom Bihn for getting my order shipped so quickly so I have it before I head up the road for the next week and a half.
    Ugh! I hate when I do this!! I had my stand mixer delivered to my home while I was here. I was bouncing off the walls to leave all day and go home and bake. I almost lost it, I swear!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I hear ya. My husband just called to let me know my Swift arrived. And here I am at work with a half a day left. Sigh.
    ncb4 and dorayme like this.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

I hear ya. My husband just called to let me know my Swift arrived. And here I am at work with a half a day left. Sigh.
    *cough* *cough* It appears as though I have fallen ill! I must leave early!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

You mentioned taking up knitting, what is on your needles now? Have you joined Ravelry? Welcome to the fiber community, and congratulations on your new Swift. I don't have any combinations with Hemp, but I bet they look nice combined with your Hemp LS.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

On my knitting needles I just have a scarf at the moment. The last thing I finished was a cowl which I made on circular needles. I've switched to crochet for a bit because it's impossible to knit around my cats but crochet seems to be ok. I'm making a blanket of hexagons at the moment.

I'll have better pictures soon!

I went into the shop today (yay for living in Seattle!) and bought the large Cafe Bag (plum/wasabi), and the Swift (cork) (among other things - it was my first trip and I went a little nuts). Both are soooo lovely. I'll be using the Swift bag more as a daily tote than a knitting bag, but I have to admit it got me wanting to knit again. Such a perfect bag for it, they really did an excellent job on the design. The Cafe Bag is my new purse, and it holds everything; wallet, keys, phone, Kindle, little bag of random essentials, and I can still stuff books and a sweater in there, or whatever my two kids put into my arms that they don't want to hold (Mom's second job: Mule).

I only found out about Tom Bihn three days ago. Now I see what all the fuss is about!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    I went into the shop today (yay for living in Seattle!)
    (bolding mine)

Totally jealous...
    List under construction ....

I must have it bad, my TBAS has AS*. I'm planning an order and it's just a few more days until I pull the trigger. I've made my wish list, checked it repeatedly, tweaked it after changing some plans, now there is little to do about it, but still I keep coming back thinking there is something that needs my attention.

I can't imagine how much anxiety I'm going to have over the order once it's finalized, and you can forget me sitting by trying to wait off the days for delivery, I'm going to be a wreck!

*Tom Bihn Anitcipation Syndrome Order Anxiety Complex
    TBASOAC
    jeffmac likes this.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

BTDTHTTS*

been there, done that, have the t shirt

Be strong Dorayme and we will support you! We will also swear at the UPS van for you and with you!

Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    (bolding mine)

Totally jealous...

Ultra Totally jealous

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I must have it bad, my TBAS has AS*. I'm planning an order and it's just a few more days until I pull the trigger. I've made my wish list, checked it repeatedly, tweaked it after changing some plans, now there is little to do about it, but still I keep coming back thinking there is something that needs my attention.

I can't imagine how much anxiety I'm going to have over the order once it's finalized, and you can forget me sitting by trying to wait off the days for delivery, I'm going to be a wreck!

*Tom Bihn Anitcipation Syndrome Order Anxiety Complex
    TBASOAC
    I can't say like because I feel for you.

Solutions: UPS tracking window always opened and map tracking the truck across the country, some map also have weather and traffic so, you are all set. You could also check if the respective state highways have cameras to spot your UPS truck.
    SusanM likes this.

TBASOAC has subsided into plain ole TBAS, which I have had before and have coping methods for dealing with. I'm tickled because a SURPRISE was revealed when I called in my order. Something I had thought no longer in stock, and forever lost to me was in the store and I got one! Now to work on one of my projects to busy myself in the mean time while I wait.

Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0