Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
Like Tree1643Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Just checking in to whine* some more... the bags are STILL sitting in Salt Lake. How obsessed am I, that I not only checked the weather there, but Denver and several points in between (Aspen. Eagle, Vail) and it's FINE everywhere! No snow, no high winds, it's not even that cold. I can't help but wonder WHERE (and what) the "adverse weather conditions" are??? I may be on track to have the longest ever wait on a continental US delivery. (this will surely lead to a story or two from someone....)

*(A friend ordered a Swift the business day before I made my order, she's had her Swift for almost a week already, so I feel totally justified in being a whiner.)
    Last edited by WhiteStar; 01-24-2012 at 03:44 PM. Reason: I am the queen of typos!
    backpack and ncb4 like this.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

I guess it won't make you feel better to hear that my last order shipped on 31 Dec and arrived 5 Jan .. in Australia.

I can guarantee that when your parcel does arrive, I'll be able to hear your squeals of delight all the way across the Pacific :-)
    List under construction ....

I posted earlier that I had ordered a gift for my friend. Well she finally got it...

Oh My God, she likes it! Tom Bihn strikes again! Thanks to Tom Bihn team once again.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Patiently waiting for my new Steel/Ultraviolet Aeronaut and solar travel tray. OK, maybe I'm not so patient, but they are supposed to arrive tomorrow and I have the day off! I also ordered a screen cloth and a travel tray for a gift for my mother, so don't tell.
    ncb4 and dorayme like this.

And. I. Am. Still. Waiting.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStar View Post
    Just checking in to whine* some more... the bags are STILL sitting in Salt Lake. How obsessed am I, that I not only checked the weather there, but Denver and several points in between (Aspen. Eagle, Vail) and it's FINE everywhere! No snow, no high winds, it's not even that cold. I can't help but wonder WHERE (and what) the "adverse weather conditions" are??? I may be on track to have the longest ever wait on a continental US delivery. (this will surely lead to a story or two from someone....)

*(A friend ordered a Swift the business day before I made my order, she's had her Swift for almost a week already, so I feel totally justified in being a whiner.)

Hi WhiteStar!

Can you please email your order number to: katy@tombihn.com I can get to the bottom of it! .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

ok, I saw someone with a yarn sack today and now I have to have one! Now to decide which one... maybe I'll have to use the excuse to finally order my synapse as well...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Katy,

They showed up today!! Yay! I love them all! The Kiwi and Azalea are amazing colors. The Cork is gorgeous! And now I know when I get my Imago I definitely want it in the ballistic fabric. I think I need to go plan my next order... (must get more pouches...)
    Last edited by WhiteStar; 01-26-2012 at 08:48 PM.
    ncb4 likes this.
    WhiteStar in Colorado

Name:  DSC05177.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  303.7 KBThe long awaited Aeronaut is finally here!

Love your Aeronaut JonP! I have the same one on my Wishlist!
    backpack and JonP like this.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

I have done map tracking with all of my orders, I also check the weather on the road.

Standard procedure for a TB order.

Just placed an order for a Synapse in Steel/Solar. I won't be sad to be rid of my Arc'Teryx Blade, either.
    ncb4 likes this.

And. I. Am. Still. Waiting.
    This when we need a Dislike option. I share your pain, and hope Katy and the TB crew can hunt down your bags and get them to you SOON!

JonP, you makes me realize I need an Aeronaut. Every time I see the Steel UV combo, I fall in love all over again.
    JonP likes this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I place an order for a Swift and a few pouches. Can't wait!!
    dorayme likes this.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0