Page 27 of 108 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
Like Tree1831Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    The Citizen Canines should be arriving on Monday, just in time for finals week when I work mostly from home. And, guess what you guys? It has snowed in Iowa City, meaning that soon you will all get to see pictures of corgis playing in the snow.

I know that you're all indulging me ("yeah . . . ahem . . . awesome corgis, Badger . . ."), and I really do appreciate it.
    Ohh!! I can't wait to see the pictures! Citizen Canine + Corgis + Snow = AWESOME!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I don't need a cadet, I don't need a cadet, I don't need a cadet . . .

"Hi, Katy . . . Yes, please. The small cadet . . . Navy/solar. Oh, and this & that & this & that . . . Okay, that's it, for now."

"Thank you, Walker. These will ship out on Monday; you will receive them the Monday after."

It will be a loooooong week.

Thanks, Katy! And thanks to you & Darcy for taking care of my other request!

Finally get to post here ...

Little past Midnight on Tuesday morning, but just sent in an order for a Synapse, Shop Bag, packing cubes, and more small pouches. Phew. Gotta love International Shipping!

Do the comments with orders show up in the Emailed-invoice? Or is it something that is just seen on the received-order end? Want to make sure my comments got through!

T-minus how-many-ever-days-and-counting. !!!

Edit:

Just got tracking #!!! Scheduled delivery to Japan is MONDAY! Just in time for my upcoming trip! Hurrah!
    Last edited by GEOcycle; 12-12-2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: update
    Darcy likes this.
    Expat living in Japan
    iPad Ristretto Aeronaut Synapse Lg Shop Bag lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!
    Flickr Blog
    Now ... what else do I "need" ...

Finally ordered my mother's christmas gift last minute. A black/black Swift for my mother (I thought it was best to pick black, as 60% of her clothing is back). Shipping it out to my grandparents place in Phoenix, where we'll be for the holidays.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

A black/navy/wasabi Ego, Navy/solar cadet, Navy/Cayenne SCB and Black/wasabi SCB are somewhere between here and Hawaii.

The Ego and one of the cafe bags are mine ... The Beloved and I are due for a tussle over which SCB is whose.... I originally picked the Navy but he just couldn't find any other colour he wanted ... The black/wasabi would go nicely with his EB.....

Hurry up UPS!
    List under construction ....

Got my best friends birthday gift coming and she has no idea. But i have already turned her to the Tom Bihn side. January is going to be Epic!
    dorayme likes this.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Ordered a LCB, some cordura organizer pouches, and a clear quarter packing cube! The color on the cube I wanted was back ordered, though, and I didn't get back to the TB crew with my options in time before they went on their New Year's break. So the anticipation goes on...

Also, I don't _need_ a TriStar, but I certainly want one. Also, can't decide between an ID and a CoPilot. This has gotta stop....

I JUST ORDERED A SYNAPSE. HOLD ME.

want it now want it now want it now want it now *taps foot impatiently*

I think this is my favorite all time TB thread! Congrats Maggie! What color did you go with and what accessories did you order?

Navy/Solar, which I love. I already have a bunch of pouches and stuff bags, but I did get a Clear Quarter Packing Cube.

I've started carrying my lunch and with all the usual junk, I need a little more room, and I think a backpack is just the most comfortable configuration for me right now. I also wanted a bag that can handle a little Seattle-style weather (which we are having today in PA).

NEW PHONE BOOK'S HERE!!!!!

er, I mean...NEW SYNAPSE IS HERE!!!!

I am taking the fifth on whether I jumped up and down and danced around the apartment with it.
    Last edited by MaggieScratch; 01-19-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: embedding disabled....BOOOOOOO

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks for posting a clip from The Jerk. Excellent way to start the day. And Navy/Solar is such a good color choice -- enjoy your new Synapse!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Guess I'm a member of the club now.

I ordered a week ago, but it didn't ship until Friday. Then my package spent 2 days getting from Washington to Oregon, then a day and a half getting to Salt Lake. Where it's sitting, delayed, because of "adverse weather", never mind TWC says its nice in Salt Lake all day today. I'd assume it's next stop is Denver and we are expecting a dusting of snow with temps in the low 40s. Sigh ..... Maybe it's going by truck not plane and there is bad weather in the mountains. In any case I probably won't see my package until Friday or even next week as once it gets to Denver, history tells me it will be another 2-3 days (even though I live only an hour away).
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Just placed an order for a couple of travel trays and clear pouches. Planning to give my sister one of the travel trays since she's going on a trip soon. Oh yeah, also ordered... a TB ruler! Couldn't resist for a dollar
    Katy likes this.
    Aeronaut (crimson) with Absolute Strap, Synapse (navy), Smart Alec (black/steel/solar), Shop Bag (solar), cache for MBP, cache for iPad2, and numerous pouches and key straps.

Just placed an order for a travel tray in Solar (yes, I know it will blend into the interior of my Aeronaut, but just love that color!) and a pink, red, and gray Ultrasuede cloth. I already have one in the lapis blue (gorgeous!) that I carry in a small pouch in my purse (MCB). Now I will keep one next to my computer at home, and at work, and give the other to my son. They clean computer and Kindle screens beautifully and also do a fab job on glasses! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and my shipment will get here before I head to Arkansas on February 3 to help Mom during my stepfather's surgery. Cutting it close I know! :-0
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

Page 27 of 108 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0