Page 25 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
Like Tree2137Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

I believe the origins of "patience is a virtue" go way back to the 5th century poem by the name of "Psychomachia".

They did have Tom Bihn Bags and TB Addiction Syndrome in those days!
    Aeronaut in Black/Iberian, Synapse in Black/Iberian, Small Cafe Bag in Linen/Steel, 4Z Horizontal Cache in Black, iPad Vertical Cache in Black, 3D Organizer Cube in Steel, Large Clear Organizer in Pouch Iberian, Medium Clear Organizer Pouch in Iberian, Mini Padded Organizer Pouch in Black, Mini Organizer Pouch in Iberian, 16" Key Strap in Sapphire, 8" Key Strap in Storm

The next three hours are going to be difficult.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    The next three hours are going to be difficult.
    At first I was going to recommend that you pass the time with some Dr. Who but.. I suppose you all must have jobs or something also.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Well, I just found out that I need to complete my online sexual harassment training RIGHT NOW, TODAY so that will distract me, I guess.

Maybe I'll report back with some of the highlights.

Well, I just found out that I need to complete my online sexual harassment training RIGHT NOW, TODAY so that will distract me, I guess.

Maybe I'll report back with some of the highlights.
    Online.. which means.. you can have two windows open. One where you pretend to pay attention and another where you're posting pictures of Titus .

I'll take a picture of Titus with the new Aeronaut once I get home!

Well, I just found out that I need to complete my online sexual harassment training RIGHT NOW,
    I can't believe it. Companies are actually teaching their employees how to harass others online? No wonder our country is going downhill.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

I'll take a picture of Titus with the new Aeronaut once I get home!
    IN the Aeronaut?

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    IN the Aeronaut?
    No. He's too portly. Also, he's afraid of bags, remember? I will flatten out and prop it behind him or something. We'll see if it works.

It takes a week here to (NJ), and I'm impatiently checking the UPS site. Again. My new Co-Pilot should be here tomorrow, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    It takes a week here to (NJ),
    Yes. If I order on Thursday night, it gets here on Friday the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    and I'm impatiently checking the UPS site. Again. My new Co-Pilot should be here tomorrow, yay!
    Yay.! New stuff is good. I'll be smiling at the UPS trucks tomorrow. Sadly I'm not expecting anything for a while. I have to order it before they will send it.
    Last edited by Just; 11-18-2011 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Fixed your quoting.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

My husband and I are traveling to Brazil to visit family in December and it was finally time to buy our second Aeronaut. Alan would always curse watching me negotiate stairs and turnstiles with ease while he had to be constantly lifting his little roller suitcase. So I've just ordered the new Forest-Ultraviolet Aeronaut and an Imago for him. But what I really want at the moment is a synapse and a cardinal/hemp imago for myself. Oh, and one of the smaller travel bags.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

yay! my new aeronaut (I'm giving hubby my old one) arrived! the only disappointment is that I had to switch to the forest steel version as there was no more ultraviolet... oh well... but I LOVE the green! Very nice. My husband wanted his Imago in Cocoa and is quite pleased with his new bag. It will make a great bag for him to carry around his camera and other accessories...
    ncb4 likes this.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Quote Originally Posted by peregrina View Post
    yay! my new aeronaut (I'm giving hubby my old one) arrived! the only disappointment is that I had to switch to the forest steel version as there was no more ultraviolet... oh well... but I LOVE the green! Very nice. My husband wanted his Imago in Cocoa and is quite pleased with his new bag. It will make a great bag for him to carry around his camera and other accessories...
    Oh, I'm sorry you couldn't get the Ultraviolet lining you wanted, but congratulations on your new Aeronaut—and to your husband on his new Imago. I hope you'll post photos of the new bags when you take then on their inaugural journey to Brazil.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I put in a modest gift order today. One item is for me though, my long awaited Western Flyer Ultraviolet Packing Cube Backpack! My ILS are coming here for Christmas so unfortunately I have no immediate travel plans in which to test it.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Page 25 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0