Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
Like Tree764Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Grrrrrrrr. Why is this part of the longest weekend ever?
    jeffmac likes this.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    You didn't pray for patience did you MisterN?

Right there with you though, what is the point of repeatedly tracking a UPS shipment over the weekend...and yet, I still do. What color Cadet did you order?

Well, on the bright side--I'm getting all of my stuff way quicker than I expected. However--as I stated before--it's been sitting in an UPS truck over the weekend! Oh well!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    You are (or your cadet is) almost there!

Would love to see a photo or photos of your photo gear inside your new cadet! No rush.

Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator
    hi TXGirl,

i am very sorry to hear about the coming layoff!

sometimes, things happen that seem at first unpleasant. but they can lead to better things that may not have otherwise been possible. this catalyst to change they call a layoff is never easy, but i hope that this leads you to find more exciting things!

i worked for a startup more many years. it was my first job out of college. i was the 9th employee there, and i saw it grow to more than 70, and then saw it shrink over the course of many layoffs. though i saw the business slowly fading, i could not bring myself to leave. i even once went and interviewed with other companies, had offers in my hand from a few, but decided to stay. i couldn't pull the trigger.

the layoff came, and it made me look for other opportunities. what i eventually found allowed me to grow beyond what i could have done at that startup, exposed me to a larger array of enterprise technologies, and became the catalyst that lead me to the position that i am in today.

i hope your layoff opportunity leads you to even greater things!

Watertown, WI, United States 11/07/2011 5:26 A.M. Out For Delivery

Best Monday Ever.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. You guys are great!

misterN I'm so excited for you!

Unfortunately, my UPS tracking# never updated. Maybe my package missed the truck? Hopefully, it's not lost. As long as it ships today & there's no delays I can leave my last day of work with my brand new Co-Pilot
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Thanks TXGirl!

UPS sometimes is really flaky for me. I've had it where I've received packages before they ever showed up as shipped from the tracking number I had. (This happens alarmingly often when I was purchasing things from newegg.com)

Name:  Screen shot 2011-11-07 at 9.16.59 AM.png
Views: 147
Size:  13.2 KB

(gnaws nails and sweats) why didn't I have this sent to my office?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post

Agreed. I wasn't sure when it would be sent otherwise I would have had it sent to the school I work at because they always deliver before 3pm here.

misterN and jeffmac- the weekend is finally over and you survived! I'm excited for you guys to post some non-studio pics of the Cadet! Once you've unboxed it and wiped off the drool , please get some pics up!

TXGirl- I agree with misterN that sometimes UPS is flaky-in a good way, in the sense that is almost certainly on the way, even if all of the tracking isn't updated. I will say a little prayer that you are able to walk off the last day of your job with your Co-Pilot in hand! Be sure to post some pics of that as well, so that we can enjoy your new bag with you (oh- and that surprise too.....!)

It's so close..yet so far away!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    (pushes bottom lip out) Katy why are you so mean to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    (pushes bottom lip out) Katy why are you so mean to me?

It's all about perspective: We ordered expecting middle of November. They are/will be on our door steps November 7th. Simply put: Amazing.

Yup, they do rock, in fact I just got off the phone with Katy because I thought that I would get a chance to add some accessories to that order but they shipped it too fast!

Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0