Page 21 of 110 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
Like Tree1887Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

So sorry, TXGirl. Getting laid off blows anytime, but especially around the holidays. I hope Darcy's surprise brightens your week. I'm so impressed with Tom, Darcy, Katy, and crew! They listen and respond- and so quickly! I started my Christmas shopping this morning as well, which is to say that I placed a giant order (plum Imago, plum side effect, several pouches and key straps, navy ID, and black Tri-Star-- my credit card groaned out loud!). I placed it around 8:30 and within a couple of hours, I ALREADY had received an email from UPS with a tracking number! Wow. Wow. Wow. I'm starting to think some of Santa's elves found a better gig at TB and jumped ship! Keep up the amazing work!
    TXGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I'm sorry, TXGirl. That really sucks. We're going to put a small surprise in your order as an extra early Merry Christmas.
    It does suck, but I guess things could be alot worse. That is very kind of you & the TB crew! Thank you!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

TXGirl - so sorry you got laid off, especially so close to the holidays. After you recover, think how put-together you will look when you take your Co-Pilot to interviews.
    TXGirl likes this.

TXGirl, my sympathies. I, too, placed an order after being laid off. At least you have some nice bags.

Best of luck.
    TXGirl likes this.

TXgirl - so sorry about losing your job. Glad you treated yourself to the awesome Co-Pilot. Good for you! And I hope you find another job soon.

I have the Co-Pilot in Black/iberian. It is a delight to use.
    TXGirl likes this.

TXgirl, I'm sorry to hear about the layoff. I hope things look up soon.

You will love the Co-Pilot (mine is Indigo/Solar, like your Synapse). I have the Steel/UV WF, and while purple is highly uncharacteristic for me, I am cheered every time I unzip the bag.
    TXGirl likes this.

Thanks Badger! I waited too long & missed out on the Indigo/Solar Co-Pilot. I figured since I really like the UV & the Steel looks sharp I better grab it!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Like all the other forum members who have posted here, I am really sorry to hear about your layoff. There's never a good time, but why do employers so often seem to time it around the holidays? Here's hoping that you find an even better job soon!

In the meantime, I'm glad you were able to get a Co-Pilot. Like you, I dallied too long and missed out on the Indigo/Solar, so in August I broke down and got a Co-Pilot in Cardinal/Steel. Talk about a color cheering you up: that deep red certainly does that. I've got a UV Shop Bag as well, and I love that color, so I think you'll really like the Steel/UV combination you ordered. And you get a surprise gift, too, from the wonderful TB crew. You'll have to let us know what it is when it arrives. Take care.
    TXGirl likes this.

TXGirl, sorry to hear about the unemployment . However, congrats on the bag!

Never have I ever wished that it wouldn't be the weekend until my Cadet and Aeronaut are sitting in some UPS trailer less than 40 miles away from me for the remainder of the weekend

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Yikes! I just checked my tracking# & there's no updated info as UPS having it

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    TXGirl, sorry to hear about the unemployment . However, congrats on the bag!

Never have I ever wished that it wouldn't be the weekend until my Cadet and Aeronaut are sitting in some UPS trailer less than 40 miles away from me for the remainder of the weekend
    Thanks misterN. Congrats on your purchases! I have Steel/UV Aeronaut on my wish list. Too bad you can't go pick up your order

TXGirl, there was a delay between when I got the UPS tracking number and when UPS had record of having it. Check back tonight and I bet it'll be there. Be sure to post some pics of the new Co-Pilot and surprise!

misterN, sorry about your wait on this weekend with an extra hour! Be sure to post a pic of your new Cadet! How exciting!! An aeronaut, cadet, and co-pilot are all on my wish list too.

Ah thanks Tlacltme! I'll be sure to check it tonight. BTW.. Welcome

Man, that stinks. I know too many good people being laid off this days - like how I assume you're good people? You're on this forum, you must be, right!?! Presuming you'll now be on the job hunt, I wish you the best of luck in your next endeavor.
    Last edited by Scattered; 11-06-2011 at 07:20 AM.
    TXGirl likes this.
    Aeronaut in Black/Iberian, Synapse in Black/Iberian, Small Cafe Bag in Linen/Steel, 4Z Horizontal Cache in Black, iPad Vertical Cache in Black, 3D Organizer Cube in Steel, Large Clear Organizer in Pouch Iberian, Medium Clear Organizer Pouch in Iberian, Mini Padded Organizer Pouch in Black, Mini Organizer Pouch in Iberian, 16" Key Strap in Sapphire, 8" Key Strap in Storm

TXGirl, I am sorry to hear of your coming layoff. I can only imagine the stress this has brought, as well as knowing it may be coming. Congratulations on your new bag. Maybe it can be symbolic of a new direction or beginning for your career path and you can take it when you start to interview again.
    TXGirl likes this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Page 21 of 110 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0