Page 20 of 108 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Like Tree1819Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by joiedwards View Post
    Got a Tom Bihn box today. Woo-Hoo! More pouches, time to get organized!
    What colors?

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    What colors?
    I got these pouches:
    Iberian Dyneema Medium
    Cordura Medium:Wasabi Green, Sapphire Blue, and Crimson Red.
    The Medium Red pouch was a birthday gift for a friend. hahha infecting another with the Syndrome!
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

I've got the Syndrome again! Finally ordered an Aeronaut (Steel/UV)! Also ordered my son's first TB bag, an Ego (Black/Black/Steel). He's a One-Bagger (and very good at it), but thinks traveling would be even better if he had a messenger bag for his in-flight stuff.

Also looking forward to a Clear Quarter Packing Cube in solar, to manage all those cables, and a PCSB in steel. I want to truly go One Bag (I've been doing combinations of Tri-Star/Western Flyer with M. Cafe Bag/Imago).
    ncb4 and dorayme like this.
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

Order placed late yesterday - Aeronaut (steel/solar) with optional waist strap, 2 end pocket packing cubes (one all fabric, one fabric/mesh), 2 large packing cubes, 2 small packing cubes, 1 3D clear organizer cube (azalea!), 1 package cord zipper pulls, and 1 ultrasuede screen cloth (lapis blue). Box is ready for UPS to pick up tomorrow, but I'm several zones away on the MS Gulf Coast so probably won't get it until mid next week. :-(
    ncb4, Jenne and dorayme like this.
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

Quote Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
    I've got the Syndrome again! Finally ordered an Aeronaut (Steel/UV)! Also ordered my son's first TB bag, an Ego (Black/Black/Steel). He's a One-Bagger (and very good at it), but thinks traveling would be even better if he had a messenger bag for his in-flight stuff.

Also looking forward to a Clear Quarter Packing Cube in solar, to manage all those cables, and a PCSB in steel. I want to truly go One Bag (I've been doing combinations of Tri-Star/Western Flyer with M. Cafe Bag/Imago).
    I'm envious of your Aeronaut. I ordered one for my son, who flies a lot in Europe, but as he won't be home to receive it until Christmas, there is a very real danger that he will never get it. It is sitting here, in all its Forest/Steel glory, tempting me to appropriate it for myself. The only thing saving my son's chance of actually getting his hands on the Aeronaut is that I'd really prefer either a Navy or Cardinal. Still, there may be drool on it when he opens the box. (And not just from the 130-pound Newfoundland either.) What's the first trip you plan with your new Aeronaut?

I'll also be eager to hear what your son thinks of his Ego. My son is now commuting to his new job in Geneva from a place outside the city: sometimes on the bus, sometimes on foot, though he hopes to buy a bike soon and use it. He's got a messenger bag from a company which shall not be named (OK, so it's a Timbuk2, but it was a cheap eBay purchase), but I'm wondering whether he would appreciate a Tom Bihn bag for this commute. He's an academic, and carries his 15-inch MacBook Pro and papers, books, lunch, running gear, phone, wallet, etc. I'm not sure whether he'd prefer an Ego or SuperEgo, a BrainBag, or perhaps the mysterious new bag that Darcy keeps teasing us about. Will your son be using his new Ego anytime soon, so we can get a report?

Quote Originally Posted by kcarroll55 View Post
    Order placed late yesterday - Aeronaut (steel/solar) with optional waist strap, 2 end pocket packing cubes (one all fabric, one fabric/mesh), 2 large packing cubes, 2 small packing cubes, 1 3D clear organizer cube (azalea!), 1 package cord zipper pulls, and 1 ultrasuede screen cloth (lapis blue). Box is ready for UPS to pick up tomorrow, but I'm several zones away on the MS Gulf Coast so probably won't get it until mid next week. :-(
    Sounds like a wonderful hoard! You may have inspired me to order an Azalea 3D Organizer, and that Lapis Blue screen cloth sounds lovely as well. I live in your same UPS zone; it usually takes seven days from the date I place the order to get to me. Happy waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    I'm envious of your Aeronaut. I ordered one for my son, who flies a lot in Europe, but as he won't be home to receive it until Christmas, there is a very real danger that he will never get it. It is sitting here, in all its Forest/Steel glory, tempting me to appropriate it for myself. The only thing saving my son's chance of actually getting his hands on the Aeronaut is that I'd really prefer either a Navy or Cardinal. Still, there may be drool on it when he opens the box. (And not just from the 130-pound Newfoundland either.) What's the first trip you plan with your new Aeronaut?

I'll also be eager to hear what your son thinks of his Ego. My son is now commuting to his new job in Geneva from a place outside the city: sometimes on the bus, sometimes on foot, though he hopes to buy a bike soon and use it. He's got a messenger bag from a company which shall not be named (OK, so it's a Timbuk2, but it was a cheap eBay purchase), but I'm wondering whether he would appreciate a Tom Bihn bag for this commute. He's an academic, and carries his 15-inch MacBook Pro and papers, books, lunch, running gear, phone, wallet, etc. I'm not sure whether he'd prefer an Ego or SuperEgo, a BrainBag, or perhaps the mysterious new bag that Darcy keeps teasing us about. Will your son be using his new Ego anytime soon, so we can get a report?
    We'll be doing a five-day trip to Las Vegas, which will involve carrying a large laptop computer (Dell Inspiron Gigantor), in November, for a small video game convention. I'll let you know what he thinks! He thought he wanted an Imago like mine (but in black/steel), but when he saw the Ego on the web-page, he was hooked. He's not yet an academic, but I see that in his future, so this bag is a potential college bag as well.
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

With the weather definitely becoming more autumn-like it seemed time to retire my Linen/Steel Cafe bag for the season. Since I got the SCB this summer it has become my work horse bag, so I can't imagine Fall and Winter without a SCB. So, the Syndrome struck again and I ordered a Conifer/Steel SCB yesterday (along with some pouches and an Iberian ultrasuede cloth, of course). I think this is the first or second time I've placed an order with everything in stock, so the anticipation will only last as long as UPS ground takes (the UPS tracking number just arrived!).
    Last edited by wennefer; 10-17-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

I just put away my Linen MCB, and packed my notebooks into the Azalea one. Living in the NW, I guess I feel a need to refute the gray and rainy with bright colors!
    ncb4 likes this.
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Quote Originally Posted by kcarroll55 View Post
    Order placed - Aeronaut (steel/solar) with optional waist strap, 2 end pocket packing cubes (one all fabric, one fabric/mesh), 2 large packing cubes, 2 small packing cubes, 1 3D clear organizer cube (azalea!), 1 package cord zipper pulls, and 1 ultrasuede screen cloth (lapis blue).
    So I hear the UPS guy come in the front door at the office (okay, no tackling allowed!). The box is so small! Oh, no - that can't possibly hold my entire order. And it's so LIGHT in weight! However, a quick peek - everything is in there. So well packed. Will have super fun tonight unpacking/playing with new toys. (Still can't get over how little the entire order - box and all - weighs. Makes me feel very comfortable with how the Aeronaut is going to feel on my shoulders/back).
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

I got my Aeronaut today too! OMG, I LOVE it! It's smaller than I expected, which was thrilling, since small is what I want. I want to wear it everywhere! I'm going on an overnight this weekend, and even though it's overkill, guess which bag is coming along? I am in love with my new Aeronaut.

My son likes his new Ego, too.
    dorayme likes this.

Cardinal Cadet
    Cardinal Aeronaut
    Large Clear Organizer Pouch (hopefully with Iberian Dyneema backing)
    Absolute Shoulder Strap w/Cadet

I went without the Cadet Cache due to the fact that I do like being able to take out my Macbook Air while it is in the Cache still. I didn't think I would like having it attached via clips all the time. I also do not travel enough to the point where this would become an advantage.

Regardless to say, I'm very excited. So excited, that now that I have this order finally in, maybe my head will let me sleep ^_^

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Ego
    Various color keystraps
    Various pouches

So excited! Think I can get away with borrowing my son's Ego for a couple more days?

I just placed an order for a Steel/Ultraviolet Co-Pilot. I found out a few weeks ago that I will soon be laid off next Friday. I had been going back and forth about placing my order but I decided I deserved it after all the stress I've been under & it would be an early Christmas present to me from me. So Merry Christmas to me!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    I just placed an order for a Steel/Ultraviolet Co-Pilot. I found out a few weeks ago that I will soon be laid off next Friday. I had been going back and forth about placing my order but I decided I deserved it after all the stress I've been under & it would be an early Christmas present to me from me. So Merry Christmas to me!
    I'm sorry, TXGirl. That really sucks. We're going to put a small surprise in your order as an extra early Merry Christmas.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 20 of 108 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0