Page 19 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree2137Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

My new Tristar is due to be delivered tomorrow by UPS - and there's going to be nobody there all day. Aargh! This is my first ever TB purchase so I'm massively anxious to get my hands on it. I wish there was some way to get it shipped by USPS - I'm in Europe, and USPS deliveries can be collected from the Post Office, but UPS won't do that. It's really inconvenient
    dorayme and ceepee like this.

The mystery package was indeed the Absolute strap hardware Katy sent to the SO. He used the strap today and I think he likes it. Still waiting for my Imago to show up tomorrow.
    Last edited by Katy; 09-28-2011 at 03:30 PM.
    Katy likes this.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Quote Originally Posted by jaon View Post
    The mystery package was indeed the Absolute strap hardware Katy sent to the SO. He used the strap today and I think he likes it. Still waiting for my Imago to show up tomorrow.
    Wooooo!!!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I have a UPS tracking number! *dances* This is possibly and probably Cafe Bags!
    Last edited by Sera; 09-28-2011 at 04:44 PM.
    Katy likes this.
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    I have a UPS tracking number! *dances* This is possibly and probably Cafe Bags!
    Thank goodness you're in the NW! It should be there soon !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaon View Post
    It's here! Trying to decide where I'm going to unbox it as I was on Ravelry when it got here. Box is not battered though which is a good sign.
    dorayme and TXGirl like this.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Well, jaon, you can't leave us all suspenseful, sharing that it came, and then not unboxing and telling of all of the splendor therein. You must know better now from your forum dealings. . .
    TXGirl likes this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Of course I know better. But I had to go to bed. Sleep, so I could go to work today. That way they'll keep paying me and I can buy more bags. I took pictures. Just have to get them off camera and onto computer. And this way I can report on actually using it today too.

Pictures up in the customer pictures thread. rushing due to company
    Last edited by jaon; 09-30-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: to add something
    Darcy and dorayme like this.

I just ordered the Azalea/Sapphire LCB. Monday delivery. It's going to be a LONG weekend.
    dorayme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bunchgrass View Post
    I just ordered the Azalea/Sapphire LCB. Monday delivery. It's going to be a LONG weekend.
    Today's the day!!!!!!!!!!
    dorayme likes this.

The Azalea/Sapphire LCB arrived on my doorstep today. The LCB is gorgeous! I love the Azalea color!
    Katy and dorayme like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bunchgrass View Post
    The Azalea/Sapphire LCB arrived on my doorstep today. The LCB is gorgeous! I love the Azalea color!
    Yay! I'm glad you're liking it . Azalea is such a wonderful color!

Arghh...it has been a whole day since my order shipped and it has only made it from Seattle to Oregon so far!!! (We are so spoiled, just imagine the anticipation in the old days when cargo was shipped by covered wagons and pony express.)

I'm not so patiently awaiting a large packing cube for my WF, a clear quarter packing cube, a small yarn stuff sack, and a couple of key straps. These are all to finish organizing and accessorizing my WF for an upcoming trip.
    My Tom Bihn stuff: Western Flyer (Black/Steel), Large WF packing cube (Steel), Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (Steel), Absolute shoulder strap, Horizontal Cache, Clear Organizer Wallet (Plum), Small Dyneema pouch (UV), Ballistic Nylon Pen/Pencil Pouch (Steel), FOJ Pouch (Navy), Clear Quarter Packing Cube (UV), Small Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), and the Super Secret Mystery Gift!

TB does telepathic ordering.

When I got my big UV order out, in May, I included a Synapse. It was still in stock by the time I ordered but lovely Brian emailed the next day saying that the UV Synapse was no longer in stock and asked what to do.
    Since the order was big, I said go ahead and ship everything else.

A month later, I called the store and Kathy answered, I asked about the UV Synapse and they had sold out once more. Sorry Kathy, for the high pitched response to the news.

My husband was thinking of taking a short trip to the west coast and I planned it in a way that I would fly back from Seattle, visiting the shop in between.

In July, I had the greatest time at the store, but still, no UV Synapse, Kathy and Brian let me play with the other colors and of course I loved everything about the Synapse.

August and September pollen fog was coming and going, coming and going, so much so I only got the basics done and took some nice things I missed, out of storage and into the house.

I was patiently waiting for October to place a mixed order of UV and new colors items including the long awaited Synapse.

On October 2, my husband saw an email from UPS saying that a package from Tom Bihn was coming, it has been sent on September 29, I was at a loss to what it could be because I only telepathically wished that my Synapse were here when I found out the first week of October would have loverly sunny Autumn weather.

Since most of the new batch of TB bags was scheduled for mid October, I didn't want to be a pest to Brian. Darcy or Kathy asking questions about the UV Synapse, which I would have been added to the October order, anyway.
    Everyone is working hard at pleasing new Tom Bihn aficionados coming left and right, out of the woodwork, and... the blog world.

In addition, the factory was really busy with the new machines, new bag colors about to be created and as it turned out, new designs almost ready for their premiere.

Among all the factory activities, the Seattle festivals and hiking in the wild... they remembered!

It just makes me misty eyed.

I say, "they" because Kathy and Brian usually take care of customer service while Darcy is busy taking pictures, updating pictures, the Blog and keeping the forum enthusiasts impatient who jump up and down and squee at the mention of a new product, imminent release of a new product, notification of UPS delivery, delivery and unveiling of new unpacked goodies, in line.

I have to give my deep thanks to Brian for receiving my loverly UV Synapse.
    Last edited by backpack; 10-06-2011 at 09:54 AM.
    MsMoon and dorayme like this.

Got a Tom Bihn box today. Woo-Hoo! More pouches, time to get organized!
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Page 19 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0