Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1700
Like Tree2035Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

  1. #166
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    310
    Congrats Dorayme! Oh and your niece is precious!
    dorayme likes this.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

  2. #167
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,772
    Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    Congrats Dorayme! Oh and your niece is precious!
    I second that and you look so gorgeous in purple!

  3. #168
    Registered User dorayme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Posts
    1,236
    She is a cutie, and thank you, it is my very most favorite color!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

  4. #169
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25
    I just ordered an Aeronaut in Navy/Solar and a medium cafe bag in Olive/Wasabi. I'm very excited and can't wait to see the items in person! Glad I'm officially now a member of the TB Anticipation syndrome "club". :-)

  5. #170
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowbisou View Post
    I just ordered an Aeronaut in Navy/Solar and a medium cafe bag in Olive/Wasabi. I'm very excited and can't wait to see the items in person! Glad I'm officially now a member of the TB Anticipation syndrome "club". :-)
    Congrats Chowbisou on your purchase! I have the Navy/Iberian Aeronaut on my Wish List.
    I too have TBAS. I placed an order last night for the Indigo/Solar Synapse & a cork strip for my Ego. I then placed another order tonight for the Plum Side Effect. I wish I could win the lottery so I could go on a TB shopping spree
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

  6. #171
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    The far west
    Posts
    4,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowbisou View Post
    I just ordered an Aeronaut in Navy/Solar and a medium cafe bag in Olive/Wasabi. I'm very excited and can't wait to see the items in person! Glad I'm officially now a member of the TB Anticipation syndrome "club". :-)
    Great color choices. The Aeronaut in Navy/Solar is officially in-stock as of yesterday, so your order should ship today!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

  7. #172
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Great color choices. The Aeronaut in Navy/Solar is officially in-stock as of yesterday, so your order should ship today!
    Thank you Darcy! That's why I waited until yesterday to put in my order...very excited. June 8th, the delivery date, is looking really far off though, wish today was June 8th!

  8. #173
    Registered User dorayme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Posts
    1,236
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Monday,*06/06/2011,*By End of Day

    Tomorrow is the day! Trying to be patient, but not doing a great job.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

  9. #174
    Registered User ChrisG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    62
    New to the club too. I just ordered an Empire Builder in Black/Black/Wasabi and an Aeronaut in Navy/Iberian, plus a few assorted pouches and accessories. Can't wait to get them, and will be inaugurating them on a cross-country train trip next week if they get here in time.

    This isn't my first purchase (bought a Brain Bag for my wife a year or so ago), but it's the first for myself. I've admired my boss' EB since he got one of the early ones and have been eagerly anticipating getting my own.

  10. #175
    Registered User dorayme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Posts
    1,236
    They're here! Today's package had my Steel/UV Western Flyer and Steel/Cork/Wasabi Imago and dh's Navy Brain Bag and a mini UV Dyneema pouch. I forgot how deep and rich the steel ballistic looks in real life. These are some seriously handsome bags! I think anytime I have to go anywhere I am going to be trying to use them over anything else! Combined with either my little cork Swift, or full sized Cork Swift, they make a great travel set!
    I bought DH his BB for work and travel, but when he saw how beautiful it was he balked. I tried to explain that TB bags are built tough and made to be used. . . he said he would give it a trial. I think I've made a fan. He really was wowed with his new bag. He's scared that he will make it prematurely wear out using it for work. He wants to save it for travel. We are now a two Tom Bihn fan family!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

  11. #176
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    They're here! Today's package had my Steel/UV Western Flyer and Steel/Cork/Wasabi Imago and dh's Navy Brain Bag and a mini UV Dyneema pouch. I forgot how deep and rich the steel ballistic looks in real life. These are some seriously handsome bags! I think anytime I have to go anywhere I am going to be trying to use them over anything else! Combined with either my little cork Swift, or full sized Cork Swift, they make a great travel set!
    I bought DH his BB for work and travel, but when he saw how beautiful it was he balked. I tried to explain that TB bags are built tough and made to be used. . . he said he would give it a trial. I think I've made a fan. He really was wowed with his new bag. He's scared that he will make it prematurely wear out using it for work. He wants to save it for travel. We are now a two Tom Bihn fan family!
    Don't forget to post pictures!
    dorayme likes this.

  12. #177
    Registered User dorayme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Posts
    1,236
    Pictures will be forthcoming when it's daylight, I get caught up on housecleaning a bit more from my trip, and my camera batteries are charged.

    Why oh why didn't you all tell me how awesome the travel bags are? I totally had to figure it out for myself. I kept looking at them, and they looked pretty nice. I knew that every other bag I owned TB was great. I eventually planned to end up with one. . .

    I didn't have a ton of time at the factory so I grabbed off of the walls what I wanted and had Katy grab a few more things that weren't out there. The Western Flyer was one of the bags I took a peek at, but not for long.

    zomg, My Western Flyer is so awesome!!!!! If you have a TB bag for daily use, but no travel bags, get thine-self to the travel bag page, or even better, the factory/show room and buy one! I kept thinking it was too small, before I held it in my arms, but I think it's going to be exactly what I wanted and need for the gap I have in my bags. . . shorter trips. The WF makes a great weekender. And if I am carrying a 2nd bag that is decent sized to hold my knitting and reading, it will probably take me further than I originally thought.

    Seriously people, don't hesitate. You NEED a TB Travel Bag!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

  13. #178
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25
    My navy/solar Aeronaut and Olive/Wasabi medium cafe bag showed up today! Pictures do NOT do it justice. They're gorgeous in person. Now I wish I was going on my trip tomorrow so I can pack my Aeronaut. Oh well. Maybe I'll do a mini-trip this summer just to be able to use my Aeronaut.

  14. #179
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowbisou View Post
    My navy/solar Aeronaut and Olive/Wasabi medium cafe bag showed up today! Pictures do NOT do it justice. They're gorgeous in person. Now I wish I was going on my trip tomorrow so I can pack my Aeronaut. Oh well. Maybe I'll do a mini-trip this summer just to be able to use my Aeronaut.
    I soooooo know what you mean. Since I got my Aeronaut all I want to do is to travel LOL.
    I'm off to Munich for a few days so I do get to use mine soon - yippee!

  15. #180
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsT View Post
    I soooooo know what you mean. Since I got my Aeronaut all I want to do is to travel LOL.
    I'm off to Munich for a few days so I do get to use mine soon - yippee!
    Lucky you! Don't forget to post up in the packing list forum so we can see how you pack your Aeronaut for your trip to Zurich! :-)

Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0