Page 110 of 119 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1773
Like Tree2137Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

[r. Of cause very secretive as not to end up in Zoo or Freacshow.[/QUOTE]

..or worse: in no mans land on the Brazilian/Argentinian border. lol

So the A30 I ordered on Saturday that showed "backorder until late September" evidently shipped yesterday for Thursday delivery...

Can it be true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Active Duty: Synapse 25 (Black/Wasabi) & Western Flyer (Black/Wasabi) for me & Imago (Cardinal/Hemp/Steel) for my wife
    Reserves: Cadet 13/15 (Black/Wasabi), ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi), Ristretto for 11" MBAir (Black/Steel), Medium Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by ScottE22 View Post
    So the A30 I ordered on Saturday that showed "backorder until late September" evidently shipped yesterday for Thursday delivery...

Can it be true?
    Yes. Yes it can.

Under promise, over deliver. It's the TB way!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Oops - you enablers have done it again! DLBP plus some accessories slipped off my wishlist and into my shopping cart...
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

I was hoping my order would come a day early (today) but alas, I'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Aeronaut 45 & Night Flight TD - Aubergine / Wasabi
    Go Tigers!
    T1D

Saw our UPS guy in the hallway. I am waiting at his cart now! I see the box with my Dyneema A30....

TB never ceases to impress - my A30 on backorder until late September shipped today! With its trek across the country AND the holiday weekend, I expect it won't arrive until the 8th, but I'm still so excited it's on its way! That'll give me a solid month to practice pack for my PNW trip in October
    ncb4 likes this.
    resisting the urge to spend every paycheck on TB goods...

Okay, it's not even for myself! It's for my friend who had been almost like adapted mother to me. I ordered Swift Aubergine and a pencil case, so that her "purse" can have a bit more organization. Anyways, I'm almost complete colorblind so I don't see beautiful colors, but I'm just hoping she'd like it! Is it just me that get so excited even for a gift order that goes straight to recipient's house directly (meaning I won't be seeing the box myself)?

ludovicus that is so lovely! She will will be so overwhelmed by your gift is my guess. Aubergine is such a rich and classy color. Your post warmed my heart tonight.

Ilkyway

I too got a warm fuzzy feeling when I read @ludovicus that your TB order was for a friend: what a wonderful gift! I'm sure your "adoptive" mother will love her Aubergine Swift; I have one, and it's a gorgeous color and a truly handy bag to have, with lots of different uses. It's not just for knitting!

And like you @bermudajes, I too got the exciting and unexpected news that my Aubergine A30 is on its way: four full weeks ahead of schedule. Hurray! And thanks to the amazing crew at TB for yet another example of truly outstanding customer service.

Been on this forum for a year and first time buying. The TBAS is real!

Many thanks to Hannah for patiently listening to me and surprising me with the PCSB. I cannot wait for it to arrive!

Update: it has shipped!
    Last edited by starshine; 09-04-2014 at 11:36 PM.

Got my big order yesterday with a wonderful surprise!

I received my PCSB s in 400d Black Dyneema!!

Can't wait until tomorrow to go over everything in details!!

Thanks a lot, Paul & Hannah! !

I really loved, loved, loved the surprises!

Tomorrow I will place picture of the thoughtful box art!

Doing a very happy dance!!
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Just got the message that my TriStar and 2 x Synapse19 + a few extras have been shipped. Great way to start a holiday. The irony is that I was sitting in a car, enroute to the airport with my current travel kit in the boot when I received the shipping email. I took some before photos with the current - soon to be former - travel arrangement which I will share once I have secured the after photos. I'm heading back to Australia for 1 week and have the suspicion I will miss Mr/Ms UPS by 1 or 2 days. Well, they do say it is the anticipation rather than the receiving. Many many thanks to the TB team for the early ship. Under promise and over deliver impresses yet again.

Decided to bite the bullet and order an A45 for longer trips (I just got the A30). I ordered aubergine/wasabi but it's on backorder until late October. TBAS is making me want to write to change the order to black/ultraviolet so I can have it NOW. Torn between the desire for aubergine and the need for instant gratification.......

@breandabethman, there's a new aubergine/wasabi A45 on ebay right now. You could try for that in the meantime--if you get it you can always cancel your order.

Page 110 of 119 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0