Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 108 of 129 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1934
Like Tree2578Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    I'm new to it. I only have a few pieces by Ibex and Icebreaker. But I want more!
    Already helped! I only new about Icebreaker! Googling Ibex now!

BTW what do you already have?

From some descriptions it seems almost perfect!

Itīs present in almost all RTW or long duration travel Packing lists I have seen so far... specially the minimalistic ones!
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

For reference, I'm a petite female. icebreaker: I have two Bliss wraps (Navy and Black), the Villa dress (I bought and returned this but after reading about how much ClaireJ liked it, I ordered again and went up a size for a more relaxed fit). I have one Ibex shirt that is essentially a button up t shirt. The Icebreaker tees were way too long for me so I'll try Ibex for that. I'm testing some things out in London for the next week to see what else I might want for a return trip in the Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    Already helped! I only new about Icebreaker! Googling Ibex now!

BTW what do you already have?

From some descriptions it seems almost perfect!

Itīs present in almost all RTW or long duration travel Packing lists I have seen so far... specially the minimalistic ones!
    Did you read this thread?

Online retailers are having sales right now.

Moosejaw.com - extra 20% off sale items
    Shoebuy.com - 20% off your purchase

Dangerous.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Did you read this thread?

Online retailers are having sales right now.

Moosejaw.com - extra 20% off sale items
    Shoebuy.com - 20% off your purchase

Dangerous.
    Thanks!! Completely missed the thread!!

Running to check!!

Two sites with sale!! Double enabling points for you!
    Last edited by eWalker; 08-18-2014 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    For reference, I'm a petite female. icebreaker: I have two Bliss wraps (Navy and Black), the Villa dress (I bought and returned this but after reading about how much ClaireJ liked it, I ordered again and went up a size for a more relaxed fit). I have one Ibex shirt that is essentially a button up t shirt. The Icebreaker tees were way too long for me so I'll try Ibex for that. I'm testing some things out in London for the next week to see what else I might want for a return trip in the Spring.
    Thanks for the tip! I am your opposite so maybe the Icebreaker tee will be right for me!!

I was postponing this... I am very, ve-ry lazy to buy outfits... I just finish reading the "Color for men" book and itīs about time to plan the next cycle for Project 333, so I better start to move...

Hopefully by beginning of September my travel TB bags should be here so I will be able to start test packing for my first casual one bag trip!

That will help me with my PSS for the next days!!

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    Thanks!! Completely missed the thread!!

Running to check!!

Two sites with sale!! Double enabling points for you!
    sierratradingpost.com sign up for email and get coupons for more % off and different shipping deals.

Red Ram brand is icebreaker.

UPS is KILLING ME! My last order has been in transit for six days and while it says it's still On Time, it's not giving me transit updates. I just want to know where my bags are. Is that too much to ask?!

Life is just so rough!

Fingers crossed that my order miraculously arrives tomorrow by 1pm so I can at least peak at my order (if not bring it along with me) for a three day trip. Otherwise I'll have to wait until Saturday (oh, the humanity) to see the goods.
    much love for parapack

Quote Originally Posted by bermudajes View Post
    UPS is KILLING ME! My last order has been in transit for six days and while it says it's still On Time, it's not giving me transit updates. I just want to know where my bags are. Is that too much to ask?!

Life is just so rough!

Fingers crossed that my order miraculously arrives tomorrow by 1pm so I can at least peak at my order (if not bring it along with me) for a three day trip. Otherwise I'll have to wait until Saturday (oh, the humanity) to see the goods.
    lol

My ibex order is OUT FOR DELIVERY! Woot! And I'm leavin' tomorrow.

Thanks to forum members, some of whom were so very generous, I'll be getting a Punch SCB and Indigo S19 and my partner a black parapack SCB! (I won't give names, just in case people are shy...) I'm really feeling the love, is all I can say. On top of a big, big THANK YOU

Not to mention the cache 4Z, which was shipped out to me from the factory yesterday despite being "backordered until mid-September". I'm so excited!

Uh oh... It's going to be a good day (and a good Friday too!) I blame the enablers for all this... and thank you as well =)

Name:  Ineffable_Delivery.png
Views: 219
Size:  16.8 KB
    Synapse25 | Pilot | Aeronaut 45 | CoPilot | Large DOP | SideEffect | 3D Organizer Cubes | Q-Kit | #1 & #2 Stuff Sacks

I loaned my dyneema Pilot to a co-worker for a long work trip...my excuse to order a Forest Pilot and see what it's like. Some organizer pouches found their way in...how did that happen?

My first-ever real TB bag has arrived and I just had to share my excitement with people who understand!! I'm so excited to finally have something to put all my accessories into properly - Black Dyneema/UV Synapse 19, welcome to my crazy life! Next week, I'm moving to China and it will be with me everywhere I go! IT'S GORGEOUS!

Every time I think I have red it all in this Forum there is a post that really amazes me: jumpkick you are registered to this Forum for over a Year and a half and NOW you get your FIRST real TB bag????
    How is this possible? Do you give lessons in resistance? I am deeply impressed!

Have a lot of fun with your new bag. The Synapse is so great and will serve you well in your new home.

Ilkyway

Illkyway...my restraint is not very stellar. My funds are just very tight. I have collected a respectable amount of accessories, as somehow I was able to justify smaller purchases...but I'm turning the big 2-8 a week after I get to China and my parents, although they think I'm crazy, were gracious enough to get the Synapse for me. Finally bit the bullet after debating bag choices for far too long! Could not be happier with my decision! Now there are lots more things to anticipate!! Need to refine my year-long study/teach/travel packing list, haha.

And thus endeth my restraint as I prepare to join the Aeronaut 30 club with a black/wasabi A30. On backorder, of course, but that just magnifies the effects of TBAS.

I love my WF (also black/wasabi) for 1-2 and occasionally 3-night business travel, but a few times a year I travel for longer than that and sometimes I just want to bring more than will fit in the WF (like "maximal minimalist travel" perhaps...). Plus I wanted something better suited to personal/vacation travel.

Can't wait for my delivery!
    ncb4 likes this.
    Active Duty: Synapse 25 (Black/Wasabi) & Western Flyer (Black/Wasabi) for me & Imago (Cardinal/Hemp/Steel) for my wife
    Reserves: Cadet 13/15 (Black/Wasabi), ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi), Ristretto for 11" MBAir (Black/Steel), Medium Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi)

Page 108 of 129 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0