Page 106 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1769
Like Tree2132Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Guys?! Do know if Mid August means August 15th in the worst scenario?
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    As soon as I clutched the Aubergine CP in my hands, I knew you would love it, @Ilkyway. Am so happy that you have one of your own!
    It feels like a club-bag: all of us aubergine-lovers where so much waiting for this and now after President taminca tolled us about the extra awsemness of this updated Co-Pilot we all got the cance to join and get one. I took mine yesterday to the cinema. THE FIRST TIME OUT WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 4 YEARS! The Girls where with the grandparents (they do live quite a bit away and my jungest was too much homesick before, so this is the first time they all staid with them.)

And what could I say: the Co-Pilot loved the film, and is all over satisfied with its new home. It is SO CUTE!

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    Guys?! Do know if Mid August means August 15th in the worst scenario?

What colors did you order eWalker? No shipping-email jet? Maybe you ask via mail, I once mailed and they tolled me, they had a question and could not reach me. After the mails everything was sorted out very fast. It might be worth a try?
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    What colors did you order eWalker? No shipping-email jet? Maybe you ask via mail, I once mailed and they tolled me, they had a question and could not reach me. After the mails everything was sorted out very fast. It might be worth a try?
    My colors are Black/Steel & Black/Wasabi for bags and Wasabi or Black for accessories.

I am going to follow your advice... I am already biting my nails...

My wife's Ristretto 13" (aubergine/steel) arrived on Monday. Wow..what a beautiful, rich color in person. She's thrilled with it.

One more day for my Brain Bag, and the Pilot arrives on Friday. I can feel the anticipation building!

@eWalker, it looks like you are going to have a big box headed your way! both Aeronauts! How exciting!
    Aeronaut 45 (Coyote/Steel) * Brain Bag (Black/Navy/Steel)

Was looking at the pic I posted the other day - ended up on the view element (I think) and clicked history - since Dec 2013 I've visited the TB site 5,022 times - averages to 20 + times a day - I need a bleeping life....
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

Quote Originally Posted by RobNC View Post
    @eWalker, it looks like you are going to have a big box headed your way! both Aeronauts! How exciting!
    @RobNC I placed my A45 in May 10th and the A30 & NFTD on the day of the launch, so I am really running out of tricks and gimmicks to fool myself into placid contemplation of my countdown...

And all itīs accessories are in this single combined order, so imagine the felling!!

Gosh, it gets so much harder as the it is getting closer!
    Last edited by eWalker; 08-13-2014 at 03:21 PM.

I ordered the Ego once and then cancelled that order thinking that I couldn't actually give it any love since I already own a Pilot, S25, and SA that all work for (rare) laptop carrying. After being plagued with dreams of the Ego after canceling the order, I ordered it again. It was scheduled to arrive today, so I eagerly waited outside for the UPS (since my building is a secure building and he can never get in, so I always have to go pick up the package the next day at the hub) and I watched him drive by, checked my tracking information, and saw that there was an exception and the package was held since I "wasn't available at the time of delivery." WHAT. THE. $%@#. So, I drove me, myself, and my angry pants over to the hub and complained to the lady at the desk (she's pretty much my "homie" by now). One could say I flexed my higher up UPS muscles and she came back a few short minutes later saying that she left a message with the driver that it wasn't cool what he did since I'm a company supervisor and that he would be waiting for me when I got home. He was actually a cool guy, we had a nice conversation, and he hand delivered my Ego to me! (He also may or may not have noticed that I'm a regular UPS/Tom Bihn customer! hehe).

I'm glad I listened to my Tom Bihn instincts because as soon as I opened the box, I fell in love with my new Ego! Totally in love. Now I have a bigger bag to carry all of my essentials when they won't fit into the Pilot. I tried to use my S25 as a overnight/laptop + electronic goodies/hiking bag and it just wasn't really cutting it. I've also tried the S19 and I'm just not into the huge, bulgy look sitting on my back when the bags are overstuffed. I appreciate the beauty and functionality of the Synapse family, but they just don't really work for me. I think the SA looks fine under stuffed or overstuffed and I use that for short, clothes only trips and longer hikes. I plan on using the A30 on longer trips along with another bag, and I'm thinking that the Ego is going to be perfect for those weekend trips home for carrying a few clothes, toiletries, running gear, and my laptop. I think I'm going to sell my Olive/Steel S25 since I haven't really ever used it and I prefer my SA, DLBP, or A30 as backpacks. I'm discovering that I'm more of a messenger bag girl anyway.

The only thing I'm not super happy with is the Q-AM strap I got with the Ego. I think I'm going to see if I can return it for an absolute strap instead since I LOVE using that strap with my Pilot. Maybe I'll see if I can find another Ego stripe that I like to accompany the Absolute strap on its journey to this part of the country...and maybe a pouch or two...

eWalker your new avatar is scary. I so hope you can change it to a happy Panda real soon.

eWalker your new avatar is scary. I so hope you can change it to a happy Panda real soon.
    LOL @Ilkyway Sorry about that...

Is the my PSS (Pre Shipping Syndrome) AKA as PST (Pre Shipping Tension)!

Definition

By FOT Clinic Staff

Pre shipping syndrome (PSS) has a wide variety of symptoms, including mood swings, food cravings, fatigue, irritability and depression. An estimated 3 of every 4 bihnions experience some form of pre shipping syndrome. Symptoms tend to recur in a predictable pattern. Yet the physical and emotional changes you experience with pre shipping syndrome may be particularly intense in some orders and only slightly noticeable in others.

Still, you don't have to let these problems control your life. Treatments and lifestyle adjustments can help you reduce or manage the signs and symptoms of pre shipping syndrome.

Symptoms

The most common signs and symptoms associated with pre shipping syndrome include:

Emotional and behavioral symptoms

Tension or anxiety
    Depressed mood
    Crying spells
    Mood swings and irritability or anger
    Appetite changes and food cravings
    Trouble falling asleep (insomnia)
    Social withdrawal
    Poor concentration

Physical signs and symptoms

Finger Joint or muscle pain
    Headache
    Fatigue
    Weight gain related to fluid retention
    Abdominal bloating
    Constipation or diarrhea

Although the list of potential signs and symptoms is long, most bihnions with pre shipping syndrome experience only a few of these problems.

For some bihnions, the physical pain and emotional stress are severe enough to affect their daily routines and activities. Regardless of their severity, though, the signs and symptoms disappear, for most bihnions, as the TB box ships.

But a few bihnions with pre shipping syndrome have disabling symptoms with every order. This form of PSS has its own designation — pre shipping dysphoric disorder (PSDD). PSDD is a severe form of pre shipping syndrome with signs and symptoms including severe depression, feelings of hopelessness, anger, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, irritability and tension. A number of bihnions with severe PSS only find relief from their symptoms after UPS delivery.

Treatments and drugs

Your doctor may prescribe one or more medications for pre shipping syndrome. The success of medications in relieving symptoms varies from bihnion to bihnion . Commonly prescribed medications for pre shipping syndrome include:

Antidepressants. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), which include fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), paroxetine (Paxil, Pexeva), sertraline (Zoloft) and others, have been successful in reducing symptoms such as fatigue, food cravings and sleep problems and are the first-line agents for treatment of severe PSS or PSDD. These drugs are generally taken daily. But for some bihnions with PSS, use of antidepressants may be limited to the two weeks before ETA.

TB Forums. Daily visiting and posting to TB Forums, have been the only completely successful treatment in reliving the most severe forms of symptoms. Looking at photos of watermelons & TP seem to have a yet to be explained soothing affect although, it may cause watering eyes and severe cramps in some more light hearted individuals!
    Last edited by eWalker; 08-14-2014 at 04:15 AM.

You poor thing ewalker..lol I was thinking of you yesterday when I walked past this one at our local toy store. It was HUGE! Doesnt look huge on the pic but it was...and I was thinking ewalker... Lets hope you will be a very happy Panda again real soon.Name:  20140726_125724_resized_1.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  513.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by vivelly View Post
    You poor thing ewalker..lol I was thinking of you yesterday when I walked past this one at our local toy store. It was HUGE! Doesnt look huge on the pic but it was...and I was thinking ewalker... Lets hope you will be a very happy Panda again real soon.
    LOL Thatīs why the only way to really relieve the symptoms of PSS is daily visits of TB Forums!

Thanks @vivelly !!
    Last edited by eWalker; 08-14-2014 at 04:15 AM.

And what could I say: the Co-Pilot loved the film, and is all over satisfied with its new home. It is SO CUTE!
    Can you comment on the preferred movie genre for Co-pilots? My SE seems to prefer a moody drama, or a comedy, but less so the action films. For those, it prefers to nap inside a larger bag.

Not to be contrarian, but I like having something to look forward to, and thinking about the forthcoming arrival is a nice way to go to sleep.

A few years ago, I read about a Japanese bicycle manufacturer that delayed shipping their products after discovering that customers who had to wait for delivery were more satisfied than those who received their order promptly.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikepie View Post
    Not to be contrarian, but I like having something to look forward to, and thinking about the forthcoming arrival is a nice way to go to sleep.

A few years ago, I read about a Japanese bicycle manufacturer that delayed shipping their products after discovering that customers who had to wait for delivery were more satisfied than those who received their order promptly.
    I kind of like the wait because I enjoy the thrill of the countdown!

But it is better when the date is certain, like Christmas or when the Fox is waiting for the Little Princess visit!

Mid August is unsettling...

Page 106 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0