Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1773
Like Tree2137Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

  1. #1531
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    stafford, VA
    Posts
    9
    Just acquired a black/steel synapse 25, black/black/steel smart Alec, upper pocket for the SA, two 3d clear organizers and a double organizer! My husband and I looooove our choices.

    Too bad the s25 had a missing waist strap

    ...I just placed a second order for more goods for us and my mother in law...I think that I am developing a problem
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #1532
    Registered User itsablur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Posts
    425
    My latest TB box has arrived!

    Name:  _7304764.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  520.1 KB

    Travel Laundry Stuff Sack for A30 (for the wife)
    Steel/UV Aeronaut 30 (for the wife)
    Pilot in 400d Steel/Steel
    Side Effect in Black/UV
    16" Solar key strap (which I now realize I already have one of... d'oh)
    Coyote Mini Pouch
    Forest Q-Kit

    Time for some practice packing!
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

    Want: EVERYTHING.

  3. #1533
    Registered User Pangifone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangifone View Post
    Got my packages! New bags, new shoes, happy Friday! I've already decided that the black dyneema on my LCB goes perfectly with my Keens.

    I'm still not sure on the size, though, so... I may have ordered a black dyneema / UV MCB last night...
    And now that one is out for delivery!! My last order brought me my very first pocket pouch, and I think it's just wonderful, so I decided to order a few more. Since I already successfully secured an aubergine/ultraviolet one, I decided to go wild and not be super specific in the colors. I asked for, "Something girly." So now on top of regular TBAS, there's curiosity for what colors I get, and seeing how the crew interprets the idea of "girly."

    Of course, I'm working late tonight.

    But I'll post pictures when I get home!
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."

  4. #1534
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    near SFO
    Posts
    118
    Yeah ! My a30 arrived! Will post pix and details later.
    Rocks likes this.

  5. #1535
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5
    Ordered several items headlined by the Synapse 19. The steel RFID passport holder is on backorder for a month so my wait will be longer, but that color is worth it.

  6. #1536
    Registered User Pangifone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangifone View Post
    And now that one is out for delivery!! My last order brought me my very first pocket pouch, and I think it's just wonderful, so I decided to order a few more. Since I already successfully secured an aubergine/ultraviolet one, I decided to go wild and not be super specific in the colors. I asked for, "Something girly." So now on top of regular TBAS, there's curiosity for what colors I get, and seeing how the crew interprets the idea of "girly."

    Of course, I'm working late tonight.

    But I'll post pictures when I get home!
    My girly pocket pouches are here!

    Name:  IMG_20140730_191816.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  573.0 KBName:  IMG_20140730_191824.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  653.0 KB

    Pictures with and without flash.

    I believe the colors are, from left to right:
    * Aubergine/Ultraviolet (the one I got last week)
    * Kiwi/Ultraviolet
    * Forest/Wasabi
    * Navy/Solar
    * Aubergine/Iberian

    Love 'em! Pictures never really do them justice, but I'm noticing that especially with the kiwi. It's really beautiful in person, and kinda blah in my picture. (Blame to the photography "skills", not to the fabric!)
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."

  7. #1537
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    149
    Woah, there's something about that Aubergine/Iberian combo that's simply begging to be shown off. A Side Effect to start, maybe, and prove the concept

  8. #1538
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireJ View Post
    Woah, there's something about that Aubergine/Iberian combo that's simply begging to be shown off. A Side Effect to start, maybe, and prove the concept
    Many people complain about these two colors together. I'm not one of them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #1539
    Registered User adalangdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangifone View Post
    Pictures never really do them justice, but I'm noticing that especially with the kiwi.
    Kiwi never turns out right in photos

    Re Aubergine/Iberian-- what a pleasant surprise that they work together! So much so that I asked for one in my latest order D:

  10. #1540
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    91
    Wheee! My Night flight has shipped! I'll get it time to use it along with my Tristar for my trip in just under two weeks!

  11. #1541
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    near SFO
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangifone View Post
    My girly pocket pouches are here!

    Name:  IMG_20140730_191816.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  573.0 KBName:  IMG_20140730_191824.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  653.0 KB

    Pictures with and without flash.

    I believe the colors are, from left to right:
    * Aubergine/Ultraviolet (the one I got last week)
    * Kiwi/Ultraviolet
    * Forest/Wasabi
    * Navy/Solar
    * Aubergine/Iberian

    Love 'em! Pictures never really do them justice, but I'm noticing that especially with the kiwi. It's really beautiful in person, and kinda blah in my picture. (Blame to the photography "skills", not to the fabric!)
    they are beautiful, but will you use them for? I have held off ordering because not sure if I would actually use it.
    ncb4 likes this.

  12. #1542
    Registered User kkintea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    they are beautiful, but will you use them for? I have held off ordering because not sure if I would actually use it.
    I have 3 of these babies. I use 2 for key-cards. I have gate-controlled access to my townhouse, and also to our community pool. Pocket pouches work great for this function because you can attach them quickly to anything, such as keyring, TB wrist strap, pool bag (aka Shop Bag), etc. The third one (which was actually my first one) is for business cards. I have it in the front pocket of my work bag (aka Imago).
    WenV likes this.

  13. #1543
    Registered User adalangdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    they are beautiful, but will you use them for? I have held off ordering because not sure if I would actually use it.
    I don't have a use for one either, but I threw one into my basket when I saw Aubergine/Iberian because PRETTYYYYY.

    ;_;

  14. #1544
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    441
    I am rethinking my packing strategy, and saw the pretty pictures of the pocket pouches above. I started with a couple of those, then added some travel stuff sacks so that I can sort by color in addition to size. That's how it starts....

  15. #1545
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    they are beautiful, but will you use them for? I have held off ordering because not sure if I would actually use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    I have 3 of these babies. I use 2 for key-cards. I have gate-controlled access to my townhouse, and also to our community pool. Pocket pouches work great for this function because you can attach them quickly to anything, such as keyring, TB wrist strap, pool bag (aka Shop Bag), etc. The third one (which was actually my first one) is for business cards. I have it in the front pocket of my work bag (aka Imago).
    Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    I don't have a use for one either, but I threw one into my basket when I saw Aubergine/Iberian because PRETTYYYYY.

    ;_;
    @Hawaii I use the Pocket Pouch to store short travel cables that I can easily access because via the opening. you can see this described, along with other suggestionsm in the Bike mutli-tool in Tom Bihn Pocket Pouch thread. As @kkintea commented, the Pocket Pouches can also be used for access key cards (could be for a hotel room, when you're traveling, or an institution that you're visiting).

    HTH moriond

    ETA: I may as well also give the link to the Travel Cables thread where @dwright asked for recommendations about the specific cables used in my earlier Pocket Pouch post.
    Last edited by moriond; 07-31-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0