A30 Steel/UV and LSS/UV

Name:  A30-LSS:UV copy.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  930.8 KBName:  A30-Steel:UV copy.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  844.1 KB

Phone photos indoors in natural light.

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Normally, I avoid the "Order History" section of the TB Site at all cost because I don't need to know...well, the cost of my TB addiction. Lately, however, I cannot even wait for the "Hurrah!" shipping notification email and have been constantly checking and refreshing the page, hoping to see a UPS tracking number next to my NFTD and A30 order. Am I the only one with this new quirk?
    Checking the Order History has paid off, sort of. My NFTD and A30 have a UPS Tracking number and will arrive when I am in Seattle or San Juan Island. Sigh. So close and yet so far away.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

After bugging the nice folks in shipping with myriad minor changes and requests, my Steel/Wasabi A30, Black Dyneema/Wasabi S19, and various pouches, cubes, and straps, are shipping today ("Thanks" taminca for the tip about reloading order history - thankfully mine's not /too/ scary as yet) and should arrive early next week - woohoo!
    taminca likes this.

Oh thats so beautiful. Hmm, maybe that would be better than the aubergine/wasabi that I ordered..
    Good news. My a30 is supposed to ship Monday, so hopefully I will have it by end of day Wed!!!!

@Tiviander, your new A30 is so pretty! I was debating between that and Aubergine but decided in the latter with UV accessories. My bag shipped today and I can't wait!
    Ilkyway likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by adampaul View Post
    After bugging the nice folks in shipping with myriad minor changes and requests, my Steel/Wasabi A30, Black Dyneema/Wasabi S19, and various pouches, cubes, and straps, are shipping today ("Thanks" taminca for the tip about reloading order history - thankfully mine's not /too/ scary as yet) and should arrive early next week - woohoo!
    Yeah! Another Northern CA Bihnion! Welcome and congrats, @adampaul!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

My TBAS is leading to wonder how I can get myself on the flight to Seattle departing next to my flight to Minneapolis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm expecting another shipment next week and my most highly anticipated item would be my Burnt Orange MCB....followed by my Black Dyneema DLBP (also ordered the French Blue for DS), the three Q-Kits (Aubergine, Coyote and Kiwi), ....AND....the last of the PCSBs in Black and Nordic Dyneema (lucky enough to pickup the leftovers/returns). Woohoo!!

Eagerly awaiting a Brain Bag in Black/Navy ... Ground shipping from Seattle to VA is going to be a long wait!
    eWalker likes this.

Plum/olive MCB out for delivery, come on UPS!!
    eWalker likes this.
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

tapping foot…. still have not received a shipping notice for a30 aubergine…
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    tapping foot…. still have not received a shipping notice for a30 aubergine…
    Hooray! My order has Shipped!,,,

Huzzah, order shipped! And I'm very glad I decided to pull the trigger on the BB on Saturday, since Black/Navy is now backordered.
    eWalker likes this.

Mine has arrived today! MCB in black dyneema/solar (wasnt sure about it but LOVE it) plum/wasabi SCB (wasnt sure about it, but LOVE it), the highly anticipated brilliant UV large Laundry bag, and the also highly anticipated DLBP in French Blue (love it!!)..now I am blissfully enjoying the fleeting moment of "I am happy, I am complete, I need nothing more...ever!)

Note:I love the soft straps of the coffee bag!! My linen MCB has the stiff one and it was always something that I didnt like..the only thing I did not like. Now this is much more comfortable....so....I hope they keep the soft straps otherwise I will have to stock up.......Noooo!!! The fleeting moment has already passed....lol

yay! my first TB package has been delivered! now to figure out a way to sneak out of work

Page 102 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0