Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 100 of 122 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1817
Like Tree2221Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

moriond: this is one of the multibple-like-posts! Thank you for sharing, if it was on the forum it slipped by me. Also I have to say I saw Scribes picture of all her Forest and that must have been the Imago you are talking about in it. But I did not know about these twists.
    Isn't a happy ending after some twists even more worth waiting for?

Happy endings are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @Ilkyway, @jess I can't let this stand, as ultimately there was a happy ending with @scribe coming back with a Forest/Cork/Steel Imago from @ShelShel. It's true that the Steel/Cork/Wasabi Imago sold on eBay did not live up to expectations. But @scribe was able to return it when she visited Minneapolis at the beginning of July, and she came back with a great Forest/Cork/Steel Imago from another TB forum member.

So, ultimately, it did all end well, after some twists and turns. (Gotta have the happy ending!)

moriond
    Yeah!!! So happy for @scribe! Thanks for sharing the good news, @moriond.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Ohmygosh, ohmygosh. My NFTD in Black Dyneema/Wasabi shipped today, meaning I'll be able to use it for the gym/overnight baby sitting this weekend. Cannot wait for it to arrive tomorrow!
    eWalker likes this.

Normally, I avoid the "Order History" section of the TB Site at all cost because I don't need to know...well, the cost of my TB addiction. Lately, however, I cannot even wait for the "Hurrah!" shipping notification email and have been constantly checking and refreshing the page, hoping to see a UPS tracking number next to my NFTD and A30 order. Am I the only one with this new quirk?
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

I'm starting to do it now, too, @taminca! Maybe it's a contagious quirk.

~Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Normally, I avoid the "Order History" section of the TB Site at all cost because I don't need to know...well, the cost of my TB addiction. Lately, however, I cannot even wait for the "Hurrah!" shipping notification email and have been constantly checking and refreshing the page, hoping to see a UPS tracking number next to my NFTD and A30 order. Am I the only one with this new quirk?
    This is how I found out my NFTD shipped on my lunch break. What a nice surprise!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Just got my Hurrah! notification - and my bank account has been charged for the amount of my Aeronaut 30 and packing cubes. The waiting begins...

Oh, aubergine/wasabi in case anyone is wondering.
    Last edited by Washu; 07-22-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Hello, my name is Pertinax and I'm a Bihnoholic. Five orders in 2 months and I still can't help thinking up ways to use bags I don't yet own. How is it I just discovered Bihn products when they are exactly what I have always wanted?

Hi Pertinax *waves* I understand exactly where you're coming from. I've been amassing quite a collection in the last few months myself. What have you gotten so far?

Jealous! Still waiting for notofication on my aubergine a30.
    ncb4 likes this.

Got a "Hurrah" email today! Hope my A30 is in there with all of the other bits I ordered. This is just like Christmas. Maybe I should go wait by the door for the UPS guy?
    eWalker and jess like this.

According to the tracking, my A30 is now in Oregon, and a delivery date is estimated at next Tuesday. That gives me over two weeks to plan and prepare and figure out what to pack in it for my 11-day trip to Greece! I have emailed customer service, like, three times about this order over the last two weeks, and I NEVER do that - my excuse was being over-excited. In my last email, two days ago, I asked them whether they recommended that I change my shipping method to overnight, and if that would increase the chances of the bag arriving by August 16th. The reply (from Luke, who I imagine to be a benevolent angel with infinite patience and abs of steel), was that he would put a note on the order in case it came down to the wire, but that there was a pretty good chance I'd get the bag before then. So, the next day I get the notice, and I'm thinking, either he was sitting there looking at a big pile of Aubergine A30s and snickering while he wrote that, or they stitched one up real fast and sent it so I'd leave poor Luke alone! Either way, well played, Tom Bihn, well played.

My mother's surprise birthday present shipped yesterday: a Plum/Olive Medium Cafe Bag with a small cordura organizer pouch. She's been eyeing my TB bags and accessories for awhile now. She's a purple-aholic so this should fit the bill nicely I'm looking forward to checking out the MCB (I don't have one) before I wrap it up for her early August birthday.
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff A View Post
    My mother's surprise birthday present shipped yesterday: a Plum/Olive Medium Cafe Bag with a small cordura organizer pouch. She's been eyeing my TB bags and accessories for awhile now. She's a purple-aholic so this should fit the bill nicely I'm looking forward to checking out the MCB (I don't have one) before I wrap it up for her early August birthday.
    This is a lovely present, and how nice of you to include an organizer pouch too! Thumbs up for being a good son.

Page 100 of 122 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0