Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 10 of 122 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree2221Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

My package from Tom Bihn is scheduled to arrive today, it seems like a long wait but it has only been two days... Much better than the three weeks I had to wait for my iPad to arrive from various parts of the world.
    I have checked the tracking site so often I almost have it memorized lol. I have a few errands to run today but I am getting a bit antsy about leaving the house. I'm fairly excited about the arrival of my first bag from Tom, feels a bit like Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetboy View Post
    My package from Tom Bihn is scheduled to arrive today, it seems like a long wait but it has only been two days... Much better than the three weeks I had to wait for my iPad to arrive from various parts of the world.
    I have checked the tracking site so often I almost have it memorized lol. I have a few errands to run today but I am getting a bit antsy about leaving the house. I'm fairly excited about the arrival of my first bag from Tom, feels a bit like Christmas.
    Haha. Yea days waiting for Tom's products are always like Christmas.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

WooHoo - the linen MCB my husband bought me for Mother's Day is on the truck and out for delivery. It's going to be a LONG morning.
    Jenne likes this.

I just got my Small Cafe Bag in Linen/Olive Monday =D <-- see the grin on my face? I with it I also got the clear organizer wallet I always wanted didn't buy because shipping to Canada cost more than the wallet itself. I have to admit that I refreshed the UPS page several times, lol.

My box was supposed to arrive today, but UPS has failed me.

This is what I get for living in the g.d. middle of nowhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm trying hard not to make myself crazy this time. My order is scheduled to arrive Tuesday. My last order never departure scanned from the west coast and I was convinced that it was still sitting there. And a previous order actually never made it onto the truck on delivery day so I got it the next day. It seems that UPS only does this with my Tom Bihn orders.

Quote Originally Posted by jaon View Post
    I'm trying hard not to make myself crazy this time. My order is scheduled to arrive Tuesday. My last order never departure scanned from the west coast and I was convinced that it was still sitting there. And a previous order actually never made it onto the truck on delivery day so I got it the next day. It seems that UPS only does this with my Tom Bihn orders.
    jaon. it is a global conspiracy on UPS part to taunt you for packages you REALLY want and for TB packages in general. I bet it was even worse before TB started paying the carbon neutral tax to the brown van boys.

Make your driver cookies and the karma will balance out!

Today is the big day! Including the weekend it took 6 long agonizing days...haha
    Last edited by TXGirl; 05-12-2011 at 06:48 PM.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

My order actually showed on on Tuesday as it was supposed to. It was here before I got home from work. And today I received a tall stuff sack in solar that I got from someone's destash. It even still has the tag on it.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    All three of my bags have turned up a day before UPS on line fiction said they would! Mind you when I phoned UPS with a query about import duty the woman said that my bag wasn't in the UK yet. When I said that their web site said that it was, she explained that the information was just a 'logical prediction'.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    All three of my bags have turned up a day before UPS on line fiction said they would! Mind you when I phoned UPS with a query about import duty the woman said that my bag wasn't in the UK yet. When I said that their web site said that it was, she explained that the information was just a 'logical prediction'.
    You must be one of the lucky ones... so far every one of my UPS deliveries have turned up the day AFTER on line fiction said they would
    I'm currently waiting for a delivery from TB scheduled for Monday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed (and I'm stalking the UPS Tracking site - not that it will help...).

It's my birthday next month so I just ordered a self present, a Little/swift in cocoa ultrasuede, I can't wait!

Tristar en route

After many weeks of lurking here, I finally ordered a Tristar and some little organizer friends. Yep, hard to wait for that delivery!

Congrats Pilar and TavaPeak. Let the stalking of the UPS man begin!

Tava you will love the Tristar but you didn't tell what color you picked!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsT View Post
    You must be one of the lucky ones... so far every one of my UPS deliveries have turned up the day AFTER on line fiction said they would
    I'm currently waiting for a delivery from TB scheduled for Monday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed (and I'm stalking the UPS Tracking site - not that it will help...).
    Based on an old thread started by Darcy, I've been using the Delivery Status Touch iPhone app to track pending shipments. At least one person I know claims that it updates status earlier than the UPS web site, even when your are tracking UPS. This app also works with a lot of international carriers. Mind you, they should have a way of entering "Tom Bihn" directly, and putting in your order number, the way they do for Amazon, Apple, etc. There's also a desktop widget mentioned in Darcy's post.

Page 10 of 122 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0