Is the ID coming back?

As a disgruntled former Timbuk2 enthusiast, I am all ready to buy a new laptop messenger bag . . . any word on when the next round of IDs will be available for pre-order/purchase? What color schemes can I expect? Will you ever be making anything in orange?

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The ID will be back in stock around mid-May.

The color schemes will be the same as listed on the Web site:
    Black/Charcoal/Crimson
    Black/Charcoal/Wasabi
    Black/Black/Smoke
    Black/Black/Plaid
    Black/Silver/Sapphire

We'd love to do an orange but so far haven't found the right orange. We tried a halloween type orange, but it didn't sell very well...what kind of orange would you like to see?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Well, I like the orange of my 1972 VW Beetle . . . more yellow than red, I think. I think my obsession with the color orange really started when I bought that car. Anyway. I'll be on the lookout for it . . .

Siv
    Before you go making a whole load more IDs, would you mind responding to this:

forums/threadid=155

Ta

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0