Testing three different sternum straps

I saw that in Tom Bihn's flickr site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tombihn/3333961526

If the picture doesn't post it is somebody testing 3 sternum straps with a Brain Bag. (or it could be a Synapse)

I think it would be a good idea to test each strap with people of both gender with different shoulder width, sternum and chest size.
    Last edited by backpack; 03-20-2009 at 07:13 PM.

The inclusion of adjustabilty in both position and length would hopefully make it useful to a greater range of body types.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    I think it would be a good idea to test each strap with people of both gender with different shoulder width, sternum and chest size.
    That's a great idea! We'll have a sternum strap testing party with Casey, June, and everyone in the factory.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Don't forget to post pictures!

good idea !

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0