Just got my Aeronaut - First TB Bag!

I just received my Aeronaut a couple of days ago. It's my first Tom Bihn bag and I am thrilled with it. It's going to be a couple of months before I actually travel with it, but I've done some experimental "loading" just to see how it handles my stuff. I was a little concerned about my clothes because I am a 2X size woman. Not to worry! I was able to load it up with what I would need for a typical pleasure trip and it was not overstuffed. I am especially impressed by the color - mine is crimson. It was a little hard to tell online what the color was actually like. Reading the various reviews, it sometimes looked like it had either a pinkish or an orange cast to it. It does not. It is a beautiful, rich red. I can't wait to see how it performs on an actual trip! I have a feeling I'm going to be a TB addict like many of you. I've already got my sights on some packing cubes, organizer pouches and I'd love to get a medium Cafe bag, too!

I just received my very first Aeronaut yesterday, too! Mine is in steel, and I absolutely love it! I will try it out this weekend for a quick trip, and can't wait! I also purchased a small and large packing cube and the absolute strap. Now on to the Cafe bag! Or maybe an Imago. Or shop bag...

Congrats! You'll love it. I have an Aeronaut in Crimson too.

Here's some pics I took while packing for a trip a while ago.
    I fit all my clothes plus my laptop in a BrainCell in the Aeronaut.
    The last pic is just a size comparison to my old roller.
    The pics are pretty low quality, sorry about that.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

I keep meaning to write up an Aeronaut review, maybe someday.
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

I am now kicking myself for not going ahead and ordering a cafe bag for a conference this weekend. But to be honest, I didn't because I wanted the Aeronaut right now (!) and had yet to decide on medium vs. large and the color!

Quote Originally Posted by MsMoon View Post
    I just received my very first Aeronaut yesterday, too! Mine is in steel, and I absolutely love it! I will try it out this weekend for a quick trip, and can't wait! I also purchased a small and large packing cube and the absolute strap. Now on to the Cafe bag! Or maybe an Imago. Or shop bag...
    I wrestled with getting the steel or the crimson. It was a tough choice! I wouldn't mind getting the Western Flyer or even the Tristar when it's available - maybe I'll try steel on that one.

keb
    welcome to the addiction! wondering what to get next.....
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0