Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Clear Organizer Wallet Now Shipping!

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Alright... Kool!

Thumbs up

I found out about this from the TB blog. I just ordered 2 in plum. Cool!

Yay! I'm so happy they're up! Now I just need to wait for my other to arrive so I can see if I'm keeping the cafe bag in Navy/Cayenne or if I want a different color (don't want to end up with two more shipments instead of just waiting and having one more).

What color should I get though? I want to get Plum for my boyfriend. But I want Plum too! I guess it's okay if we match.
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Hey...what happened to the Plum color? I was just about to place my order, and it's not there anymore. In fact, the Plum wallet that I had placed in my cart was magically changed to Sapphire (which I'm sure is beautiful, but blue isn't really my color). I'm glad I noticed the switch before ordering. I hope this is only temporary, because I really, really, really had my heart set on Plum. =(

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I'm afraid we've sold out of Plum already. Stay tuned - we will list it for backorder along with three new colors (including a brand new color that no one knows about yet that might appeal to those who like Plum) next week.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks, Darcy. You always know how to put a happy spin on things =)

I'm glad it will only be a week to wait!

Quote Originally Posted by yeti View Post
    Thanks, Darcy. You always know how to put a happy spin on things =)

I'm glad it will only be a week to wait!
    Sorry! That's partially my fault. I just bought two Plum wallets this morning. One for me, one for my boyfriend. Glad I didn't hesitate though because his is part of my anniversary present for him so I actually need it before next weekend.

Although I'm curious about the new colors now!
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Quote Originally Posted by timarelay View Post
    Sorry! That's partially my fault. I just bought two Plum wallets this morning. One for me, one for my boyfriend. Glad I didn't hesitate though because his is part of my anniversary present for him so I actually need it before next weekend.

Although I'm curious about the new colors now!

Cute... Well, I'm glad you got them then -- sounds like a good cause. =) I'm not in any big rush, so I'm mostly happy to wait, especially for new colors!!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by yeti View Post
    Hey...what happened to the Plum color? I was just about to place my order, and it's not there anymore. In fact, the Plum wallet that I had placed in my cart was magically changed to Sapphire (which I'm sure is beautiful, but blue isn't really my color). I'm glad I noticed the switch before ordering. I hope this is only temporary, because I really, really, really had my heart set on Plum. =(
    Plum's just very popular these days.
    And from another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Bottom line recommendation on colors: If you see any color combination your particularly like, order it while you can. Especially around the Holiday period, nice color combinations tend to disappear. However, I've found this to be good advice for the Tom Bihn products at any time of year.
    In this case, I'm only guilty of mildly depleting the supply -- only one of the clear organizer wallets I just received today is plum.

Hmmmm, I shall have to investigate this plum color further. I opted for the olive version as it's my one of my all time fav colors (earth tones in general) and I think it looks great with the brick divider.
    ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Hmmmm, I shall have to investigate this plum color further. I opted for the olive version as it's my one of my all time fav colors (earth tones in general) and I think it looks great with the brick divider.
    I'm not usually a fan of purple (at least, not since I was ten or so) but I got a Plum small organizer pouch and it's a really nice shade of purple.
    Owner of:

My wallet just came (a day early, yay!) and all I can say is OMG! This is by far the coolest accessory EVER! The pictures just do not do justice to how streamlined the organization is. Absolutely brilliant!
    ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

Those wallets are awesome. At least I think they are. My wife immediately stole mine upon receipt.

I hope these will come in the new color, Punch!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0