Ego or Super Ego?

I can't decide what to choose. I've been going on this website and others looking at reviews/comments for months and I have decided that I am definitely going to get either an Ego or Super Ego. The thing is I don't know if an Ego is too small or if the Super Ego is too big.

The last messenger bag (http://www.amazon.com/Olive-Drab-Cla...5620799&sr=8-1) fit almost everything I needed, but it just had 1 main compartment and 2 pockets in the front and 2 on the sides. The dimensions are a bit smaller than the Ego's but the Ego has 2 compartments which makes it hold less?

Are there any pictures of people with the Ego? Most pictures I find are just the bag and it's hard for me to see a size comparison. And any advice? I'm 5'10" and a college student.

Are you planning on using a Brain Cell with it? If so, what size?
    Black/Crimson/Steel Ego, Crimson Brain Cell, Cocoa / Wasabi Large Café Bag, Indigo Tristar, Organizer Pouches and Packing Cubes!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0