Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Darcy is a first class photographer so I am sure there is always a camera in the store but...
    Time is the problem, I suppose.

Darcy answers the phone and email.

She needs to make sure the site is up and running with the latest update software or content wise or fix it when slashdot users overwhelm it.

She updates the blog, twitter, answers questions on the forum and greets visitors at the shop/ factory visits.

She models many of the products so that women can have an idea how a product will fit on them. Thanks Darcy, we love that!

Billing to customer has to be set up.

Shipping costs, payroll, health insurance and taxes have to be paid...

Suppliers need to be contacted for new products and paid for the ones already in use.

And there are meetings, in house to talk about a new design then tweak it or
    with the other tenants/owners of the building when, for example, the elevator is down and it needs either a quick checkup or a month long repair that will block access to all retail shops in the building.

Yeah, Darcy is a busy woman.
    Last edited by backpack; 03-24-2009 at 08:25 AM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    backpack is right - I am a busy woman!!!

I've tried smaller cameras, but I just don't want to use anything but my 20D. Maybe I need to ask the factory to make me a camera holster.

We should be posting pictures of the new Sand fabric tomorrow...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    while other companies make waist packs to hold your camera, i think this is a wonderful opportunity for tom to design a bag just for this purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    backpack is right - I am a busy woman!!!

I've tried smaller cameras, but I just don't want to use anything but my 20D. Maybe I need to ask the factory to make me a camera holster.

We should be posting pictures of the new Sand fabric tomorrow...
    wow! and we appreciate all that you do, darcy!!

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Darcy is a first class photographer so I am sure there is always a camera in the store but...
    Time is the problem, I suppose.

Darcy answers the phone and email.

She needs to make sure the site is up and running with the latest update software or content wise or fix it when slashdot users overwhelm it.

She updates the blog, twitter, answers questions on the forum and greets visitors at the shop/ factory visits.

She models many of the products so that women can have an idea how a product will fit on them. Thanks Darcy, we love that!

Billing to customer has to be set up.

Shipping costs, payroll, health insurance and taxes have to be paid...

Suppliers need to be contacted for new products and paid for the ones already in use.

And there are meetings, in house to talk about a new design then tweak it or
    with the other tenants/owners of the building when, for example, the elevator is down and it needs either a quick checkup or a month long repair that will block access to all retail shops in the building.

Yeah, Darcy is a busy woman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0