Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mruseless View Post
    I'm just wondering why no more pictures?
    As of last Friday, it was still in mock-up mode. If I were to speculate, I would say that releasing more pictures now would just confuse people and spur more questions than answers, especially as some of the things on the mock-up are clearly going to be changed before a production model is finalized. It might also leave people feeling let down if features that are implied by photos are not included in the end result.

Of course, it may be that Mr. Bihn is trying to teach the world patience and has chosen his own consumers as among the first to benefit from his instruction.
    I've got a 2XXLT H. Brain Cell (fits my H-P HDX18t like a glove), a Sapphire/Black Brain Bag with a matching Snake Charmer, a 2XL Vertical Soft Cell, a Sapphire wallet, a Size 4 H. Brain Cell for my wife's laptop and... a school boy's crush on Darcy

That makes sense.

Well, Mr. Bihn might not have much luck with teaching me patience... if I haven't learned it yet, I don't think its in me
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeD. View Post
    Of course, it may be that Mr. Bihn is trying to teach the world patience and has chosen his own consumers as among the first to benefit from his instruction.
    Now that is funny.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I wish I could tell you guys more right now: the bag is so cool. There should be pictures and the ability to pre-order in ...I'll say two weeks.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I wish I could tell you guys more right now: the bag is so cool.
    Now that's just cruel

I'll almost certainly be among the pre-orderers (is "pre-orderers" a real word?)
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

I wish I could tell you guys more right now: the bag is so cool. There should be pictures and the ability to pre-order in ...I'll say two weeks.
    Darcy, do you have any idea what the color combos could be?

I'm hoping for black with a solar interior.

Quote Originally Posted by mruseless View Post
    Darcy, do you have any idea what the color combos could be?

I'm hoping for black with a solar interior.
    We'll definitely do either Black/Solar or Steel/Solar..
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Super Moderator
    We'll definitely do either Black/Solar or Steel/Solar..

Black! Black! (/solar)

timothy

Noted...!

Update: pictures and pre-order may come as soon as Monday...

Fantastic! I'd vote steel/solar. I expect I too will be a pre-orderer (it's a real word now!!)

Steel with Steel interior.

All my Dyneema accessories are Steel, except one tall Yarn Stuff Sack in Solar. The interior of my Swifts are Steel Dyneema, I love Steel Dyneema, I want more of it.

I like the fact that I know what is my TB bags but nobody can peak, the way they can with high contrast Solar.
    Last edited by backpack; 04-08-2009 at 07:59 PM.

Another for steel/solar!

I'd definitely pre-order a steel/solar! Actually, I'd probably pre-order no matter what the color, but I'd especially love to see steel/solar in photos (hint hint?). I think the steel/solar would avoid the bumblebee look of black/solar, but that's just my opinion.

As soon as Monday? I'll be checking every few hours, then!

Noted...!

Update: pictures and pre-order may come as soon as Monday...
    You do realize that Monday is a holiday right? You Tom Bihnners ... so dedicated =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    You do realize that Monday is a holiday right? You Tom Bihnners ... so dedicated =)
    What is this "holiday" you speak of?

I think he means Easter Monday...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0