Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Lightbulb Tall Yarn Stuff Sack

It will be available for pre-order tomorrow!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

It also makes a really good shoe bag.

Volunteer Moderator
    Hi Darcy,
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

It will be available for pre-order tomorrow!
    Could you post a link when this is up? I've been all over the site checking accessories, the Swift, the Stuff Sack pages, and the blog pages. Thanks.

moriond

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Thank you. View b is particularly helpful in judging size.

I thought you'd like that! Expect more pictures when I can get my hands on a Steel Tall Yarn Stuff Sack.

Volunteer Moderator
    Hi all,

Pictures of the new Tall Yarn Stuff Sack are up in the blog. I suggest, though, that you do a search on "yarn stuff sack Bihn" at the linked Flickr site and look through the slide show since there are a lot of other nice pictures that show the relative sizes of both regular stuff sacks and tall stuff sacks with the Swift, and other accessories.