Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Question For Darcy

Hi Darcy,

Do you know when we will be able to see a sneak preview of these bags?

Regards,
    Scott

I have a line item in my budget for luggage/handbags. Because I have a little problem. *cough* Though I think much of it is the search for "the perfect bag" and sometimes a bag is perfect until circumstances change. I now have a nice little variety of bags and I can choose the "perfect" bag for present circumstances.

That doesn't mean I won't be adding to it, however.

I like the idea of the clear waterproof pouch as well--but I hope it will have a gusset in the bottom, say about an inch or so wide? That would be better for bottles and tubes than a completely flat pouch.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sco1t View Post
    Hi Darcy,

Do you know when we will be able to see a sneak preview of these bags?
    Tom's working on the pattern of the Tristar now. Our Seattle factory could make a sample in as soon as two weeks.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Great, can't wait to see it!

Wonderful!! I look forward to seeing it. (By the way, I am always available to try things out :>)

If the toiletries pouch is truly waterproof, I would buy it asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Tom's working on the pattern of the Tristar now. Our Seattle factory could make a sample in as soon as two weeks.
    Two weeks, sweet! I can hardly wait to see the sneak peek!
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

Unhappy If only there was a Tri-Star now!

I'm really excited about seeing the sneak preview of the Tri-Star. I'm sure it will be several months before we're able to buy one, which makes me sad, as something in between the size of a Western Flyer and the Aeronaut sounds absolutely perfect to me: BUT I need a new carry-on *now* for an international trip I'm making at the start of March. ;-( Oh well. It looks look my collection of TB bags is going to grow even larger than I thought. I guess I between the time I return from my trip, and the time the Tri-Star is available, I can be saving up for it!

Another person with a TB "bag" addiction!

Ooh, how exciting about the Tri-Star! I don't mind a little wait, since I blew my bag budge on my WF and accessories. :-) It would be perfect if it was done in June, because that's my next trip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0