Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    this is the perfect gift for my husband who has never really liked traditional wallets and mostly puts his cards in a little plastic case he got for free at the Barcelona subway station to carry his monthly pass. We collected a few in the year we lived in Barcelona, which was good since they end up breaking over time (and due to sub-zero Canadian winter). He's on his last one now and talking about what will he do once it finally falls apart...

Any chance we might see pictures of the new Smart Alec with a Solar interior any time soon?...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Very cool, thank you! Now my (clearly spoiled) 7-month-old not only has her own iPod Nano, but her very own Tom Bihn pouch to keep it safe. Although, now that I know it's a wallet I may reclaim it to replace my old wallet & order her a regular padded pouch using the free shipping coupon. Or pre-order another wallet

Mine came today, I love it!

Thank you Darcy (and everyone else)!

got mine today.

thanks very much. cool little item and will come in handy on my trips clipped into the superego

Thank You Thank You TB!!

Amazing how a slight increase in size over standard wallets makes this far more versatile. It becomes something that can hold:
    Credit Cards, Cash, Coin
    Business Cards
    MP3 players
    Cell Phones
    PDAs
    Coupons
    Passports
    etc.

Well done! and thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by mrae View Post
    Package came today. Thanks so much. I don't want to say too much since a lot here haven't gotten theirs. The cards are a wonderful gift too. More incentive to get my order in.
    I just want to say thanks as well for the gift, it should go great with a new shop bag that's waiting for me to order.

ah man, that's totally cool. i'd really love to have one.

Thank you!!! It's awesome!!

Smile What a thoughtful, delightful lagniappe. Thanks so much!

I was just headed out the door on a jam-packed day in a jam-packed week, not so happy with all the work and chores I've had to do: and I'm not done yet. But then the UPS truck drove up, so I stopped running on the hamster wheel long enough to find this wonderful surprise from all you good people at Tom Bihn. Way to cheer me up! I love the little mini pouch: mine is black with dividers of red and orange. I love the idea of putting it on a lanyard with your photo ID in front, because I'll be leaving soon on a trip to Scotland. This couldn't come at a better time, so thank you so much for the thoughtful "lagniappe," if I'm using that term correctly. (Which I'm probably not.) The coupon for free ground shipping may push me off the fence in terms of ordering a new bag for my trip as well. Again, many thanks!

i put my business cards in one slot, some spare contact lenses (disposable) in another slot and i clipped it onto a d-ring in my super-ego. Ill use the last slot for something TBD

Smile Thanks!

Thanks for the awesome gift guys! My wife loved it so much she liberated it from my bag. Those coupons will certainly come in handy as I have I a lot of Tom Bihn gear I want to order, starting with those clear pouch/wallets.
    Luis P.
    If it doesn't fit in your Tom Bihn bag, leave it behind

wee! thanx for the surprise gift! It came just in time as I was looking for a way to organize all my access ID cards.

Thank you! I received mine recently, and it happens to be blue and orange. I live in Denver, and some of you may know that these are Denver Bronco colors!

Anyway, I'm thinking of sewing an attachment point (ring of some kind) inside the front right pocket of a few pairs of pants that I use when I travel. Then I can clip the pouch to the ring and use it as a wallet with absolutely no fear of pickpockets.

I think that in a pinch, I can attach the pouch to a Tom Bihn keystrap, and clip it to a belt loop. It might not survive a strong yank, but it will keep me from losing it.

This is a great example of why I do business with companies like Tom Bihn. You would never see this kind of thing from the mass-market companies!
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

Just a thought, it would be great to see a pouch like this, but slightly larger to accommodate a passport. I know you already sell a passport pouch, but I prefer to keep my passport in a secure pocket.

E
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

Quote Originally Posted by mruseless View Post
    Just a thought, it would be great to see a pouch like this, but slightly larger to accommodate a passport. I know you already sell a passport pouch, but I prefer to keep my passport in a secure pocket.

E
    The strap of the Passport Pouch can be removed and the pouch used in a secure pocket.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0