Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

awesome.

When I was in Vancouver in September for my brother's birthday, I took a trip down to Seattle with a friend and bought a ton of stuff, including my Aeronaut (which I love). While paying, I pulled out my wallet, which is a mini steel/white dyneema organizer pouch. When I showed Tom (who was working the cash register), he said he had been thinking about making a wallet and asked what I suggested. I said it was perfect as it is, except that I wouldn't mind a divider, to help keep the coins and money from becoming caught between the cards and falling on the ground when I pulled out more than one card at a time.

I am so excited he actually made the wallet! It's definitely time for me to upgrade. I can't wait until these go on sale.
    Loving life with my Imago.

hey backpack ...

get in line.

I too have been using a mini organizer pouch as a wallet, and showed it to Tom while I was there in September buying stuff. When he asked me what I'd like to see to make it a perfect wallet, I asked for partitions to keep the pesky coins from getting jammed in between the cards.

Darcy, I am really glad you guys ended up making these. I can't wait to buy myself one when they go up on the web.
    Loving life with my Imago.

I just returned home from a Trip and to my great surprise their was a surprise!

Thanks!!!

This kind of attention keeps good customers,for sure.

Ed

Wow, thanks! It's amazing and... it's plum! Already put to use.

Wow those are awesome. I wish I had gotten one.

That is very nice. As a relative newbie, I'm certain I'm not on the list, but would gladly purchase one when they are available! Small enought to slip in a pocket or hook to a belt loop, as well.

Kudos!
    [FONT="Garamond"]Imago in cocoa/cocoa/wasabi, Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, Little Swift in Verde/Verde/Ultraviolet, LCB in Linen/Olive.

Thanks so much for mine! Already clipped inside my Ego and carrying goodies!
    Black/Crimson/Steel Ego, Crimson Brain Cell, Cocoa / Wasabi Large Café Bag, Indigo Tristar, Organizer Pouches and Packing Cubes!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigues View Post
    get in line.

I too have been using a mini organizer pouch as a wallet, and showed it to Tom while I was there in September buying stuff. When he asked me what I'd like to see to make it a perfect wallet, I asked for partitions to keep the pesky coins from getting jammed in between the cards.

Darcy, I am really glad you guys ended up making these. I can't wait to buy myself one when they go up on the web.

Fine!

(looking like a 4 year old who was just told somebody found an accessory before she did) u know the drill, wrinkled noise and pouting mouth with arm crossed

Seriously, this is great stuff and for the record, I am ultra envious that you were able to get to Seattle and the store

I have a Mini Organizer pouch for different value of coins inside a Kit.
    (the coins are gathered from the better half outfits, car and the floor).

When I go shopping for small stuff, I make sure the pesky pennies pouch is with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Morn View Post
    Wow, thanks! It's amazing and... it's plum! Already put to use.
    There are plum ones!

SWeeT. Ill have to add one on to my next order.

Just got mine in the mail. Thanks!

Mine arrived today! It is wonderful ... and green/olive! Thanks so much folks.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    There are plum ones!
    Yeah, the inside dividers are the same...but the back panel varies with a few different popular colors.

Honestly, I didn't need to be bribed into saying the Tom Binh is not just the best bag maker, but the best company I know. That said, I am giddy with delight over the surprise I found in my mailbox yesterday. Love it! Love everyone at Tom Binh. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Volunteer Moderator
    yay! i was very excited to come home and find a padded envelope waiting for me!!

this is just beautiful!

i want this, not just in this size - but other sizes also!

i've moved my wallet contents in to this new tom bihn wallet!

by the way, it feels very comfortable in my front pocket.

i would love to see one of these in dyneema! do you think we could do steel dyneema back one solar dyneema divider and one steel dyneema divider? i would ask for sapphire / solar / sapphire, but i know the sapphire dyneema was in short supply.

thank you guys!

-m

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0