Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We are now completely out of the _____. If you don't receive one this time, don't worry: we will be doing two more surprises this year.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Thanks for the link. My girlfriend loved those cookies. I think they're the only reason she lets me buy so much Tom Bihn stuff... Out of curiosity, what was the flavor of the cookie you used to include? Or did it vary? Thanks!
    Hey judge.

It did vary from time to time, depending on who ordered.
    But I believe the ones that went out with last year's presents where White Chocolate Macadamia.

Surprise gift thank you

Package came today. Thanks so much. I don't want to say too much since a lot here haven't gotten theirs. The cards are a wonderful gift too. More incentive to get my order in.

Quote Originally Posted by mrae View Post
    Package came today. Thanks so much. I don't want to say too much since a lot here haven't gotten theirs. The cards are a wonderful gift too. More incentive to get my order in.
    But many of us probably aren't getting one and we want to know what it is too! =D Do spoiler tags exist on this forum? I'm really curious!

Super Moderator
    Thanks from me, too -- a very cool little thing, a handful of small touches that connect to form a suddenly ultra-useful, tactilely delicious little carrier, instead of one that's "merely" useful.

timothy

Smile

I'd greatly appreciate it if possible. I hate to say that without knowing what it is, though. Well, here's what I do and if you think it'd be useful for me, that'd be super awesome. If you don't think it'd be useful, then you wouldn't have to bother sending anything (I just think it's cool that you guys were nice enough to send out a little thank you thing):

I run a computer/network/electronic consulting company, I run around all day with two laptops in my Empire Builder. I carry a trapper-keeper that I use to hold all of my invoices and papers, I cram my cards and pens into pockets in the Empire Builder and trapper-keeper. Lastly, I have 3 tool boxes that I pull from the car as needed. That's the gist of it.

Edit: Whoops, I totally missed second page lol.

Ooh, I GOT MINE! Yesterday morning it was waiting for me.

Wow, Darcy, you couldn't have sent me a more useful item. It modified my most-used _____ in the most awesome way. Those two foam panels keep my stuff where I need it.

Thank you, thank you... Tom Bihn rocks!

And - insert evil chuckle here - I'm not going to say anything more, just to avoid spoiling the surprise for all the rest of you... bwahaahaa

I live about 30 miles from Tom Bihn, so if you haven't gotten yours yet, wait a little longer
    Indigo Co-Pilot w' Cache, Sapphire/Olive Medium Cafe bag, Sapphire/Black and Indigo Ballistic Swifts, 50+ assorted Stuff Sacks/Pouches/Key Straps, 4 Shop Bags. 2 Absolutes, 2 Strap Wraps, a #5 Brain Cell, 3 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes , 3 Aeronaut cubes, a 3D, a Kit, a Convertible Shoulder Bag and Convertible Backpack for my Indigo/Solar Aeronaut. Last, 3 Lifefactory Bottles and my Plum Field Journal! Plus a blue (natch) FOT. All bags decked out with Tom Bihn luggage tags .

I guess those of us in another country wouldn't qualify... oh well, still love TB though
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Darcy, is there a plan to sell these later in the year? And will they be made in other sizes?

Smile

Thank you! The-------is wonderful! The partitions have made an already useful object almost perfect! I gave it a good workout yesterday doing some shopping on the mainland. Love the colors, too!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Got mine today....many, many thanks! I was looking for an alternative to the wallet I've been using for the last several years...this just might fit the bill (no pun intended)! Very useful in many ways and I appreciate the included coupons as well!

Quote Originally Posted by suden View Post
    Got mine today....many, many thanks! I was looking for an alternative to the wallet I've been using for the last several years...this just might fit the bill (no pun intended)! Very useful in many ways and I appreciate the included coupons as well!
    So it's a wallet? Or is it an organizer pouch with partitions that makes a good wallet?

It can be a wallet if you want it to...or a credit card holder...or...you get the picture. Very diverse with the dividers.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yup! It's a wallet. It's a Mini Clear Organizer Pouch with Ultrasuede dividers that give you three divided compartments for credit cards/id/cash. It will be available for pre-order this week.

Note: the coupon for complimentary UPS Ground shipping is one per customer. Feel free to give them to friends/coworkers/family!
    Last edited by Darcy; 01-26-2009 at 12:05 PM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Yup! It's a wallet. It's a Small Clear Organizer Pouch with Ultrasuede dividers that give you three divided compartments for credit cards/id/cash. It will be available for pre-order this week.

Note: the coupon for complimentary UPS Ground shipping is one per customer. Feel free to give them to friends/coworkers/family!
    how cool is that!!!

will you offer this in the size of a mini organizer pouch or just a small? the mini would also fit well into the front pockets of a pair of pants for times that you aren't carrying any other bag.

i like the idea of the clear side because you can place your id there when the need arises to show it. although, (with the small rather than the mini), you could also carry your phone (or ipod) on the clear side.

i am looking forward to seeing it!

-y

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0