Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Surprises for all of you..

We have a very cool gift for all of you that we had planned to ship out today. Unfortunately, because of the Seattle area weather, it will not ship out until just after New Year's. Trust me, though - it's worth the wait!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Cool, I'll wait

Wink

How 'bout all of us that come and buy at the showroom?

Very nice, definitely something to look forward to... Merry Christmas to everyone at Tom Bihn! You guys Rawk!
    Last edited by lpotr4; 12-23-2008 at 08:26 AM.
    Luis P.
    If it doesn't fit in your Tom Bihn bag, leave it behind

Thumbs up

TB - a special company [correction] community. You guys rock! You really do. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holiday to everyone at Tom Bihn.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Neat! Looking forward to it. Hope you guys are doing ok in the snow - we're fine over here on Whidbey, but the Jeep barely makes it down to the paved road!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

How do we get on the special-gift list?

How embarassing, I didn't get you anything.

Darcy, you guys are pretty damn awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnopfile View Post
    How embarassing, I didn't get you anything.
    Justification for ordering a new bag!

Quote Originally Posted by slinstar View Post
    I never figured that out. I bought a bag about 2 weeks before Christmas last year, but never got the Cayenne organizer pouch everyone else did. It was sad because it would have gone great in the Ego I bought
    Black/Crimson/Steel Ego, Crimson Brain Cell, Cocoa / Wasabi Large Café Bag, Indigo Tristar, Organizer Pouches and Packing Cubes!

Many of us have been Tom Bihn Bags devotees for a number of years.
    We are both customers and forum members.

It could have been that the Cayenne pouch was sent before your order was processed SethKinast.

Wink Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by slinstar View Post

I raved about Tom Bihn all through the holidays... Saving for a Smart Alec and another Aeronaut (for the very jealous hubby)
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

nobody sayin' how we be gettin'

I've been a customer since 2005 but I've never gotten a surprise in the mail b/c I bought my current 2 bags in the Port Angeles showroom -- yes, I figured out how to incorporate Port Angeles into a road trip from Los Angeles to Vancouver just so I could see the bags in-person, but it's beautiful there! -- and have been waiting for the Synapse to make my first web order

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0