Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by slinstar View Post
    I've been a customer since 2005 but I've never gotten a surprise in the mail b/c I bought my current 2 bags in the Port Angeles showroom -- yes, I figured out how to incorporate Port Angeles into a road trip from Los Angeles to Vancouver just so I could see the bags in-person, but it's beautiful there! -- and have been waiting for the Synapse to make my first web order
    Maybe they use a random number generator--I haven't been a customer for as long but I think I've been a good one and this is the first I've heard about the gifts. Or maybe they think me greedy and know I don't need more stuff. Which I don't (but I sure love Tom Binh stuff no matter how much I already have)

Wow, more stuff, can't wait to find out what it is!
    I use that microsuede organizer pouch from last year every day, although some of the stickers are looking a little worn on my hardcase =)

Tom Bihn is a special company for sure.

thax

Cool! Totally not necessary but very cool!!

Cool! Totally not necessary but very cool!! Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator
    thanks darcy! you guys are great!

i hope you're all having a great holiday!!

-m

Quote Originally Posted by Nana8 View Post
    Cool! Totally not necessary but very cool!! Thank you!
    ditto

(didn't want you to think I was complaining about not getting a gift. only ltting the others know they aren't alone)

Agreed, just wanted to point out that "all of you" isn't totally accurate, but if you'd like it to be I'm sure we'd all love to be on the list

Quote Originally Posted by yarnopfile View Post
    ditto

(didn't want you to think I was complaining about not getting a gift. only ltting the others know they aren't alone)

Anyone received the special gift yet?

Any expected arrival date?

how bout i get a special gift cause my name is puddin

everybody loves puddin!

(pretty please?)

keb
    puddin-- that name is a special gift all by itself. you joined right after me. makes me laugh every time...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    These will start shipping out today, tomorrow, and Friday. If you think you should have received one but didn't, email me - sometimes things do get lost in the mail. We do have a limited quantity of this item so we can't give one to everyone, but we've tried to send one to most of you. We hope you find it useful!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

considering that my feature on the Aeronaut is the most visited post on my blog, do I qualify for a gift too?? pretty please? :P
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Very exciting! This (hopefully) gives me something to look forward to for the next few days...

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    These will start shipping out today, tomorrow, and Friday. If you think you should have received one but didn't, email me - sometimes things do get lost in the mail. We do have a limited quantity of this item so we can't give one to everyone, but we've tried to send one to most of you. We hope you find it useful!
    Is there any way to know if we are on the list? I tried sending you a PM but your quota is exceeded.

Thanks,
    David

Cool...but now I feel kind of bad because I finally convinced myself to return my brand new Checkpoint flyer as I'm not going to be doing as much traveling by plane as I had anticipated, and that was the sole reason I got it.

On the other hand, I am still waiting to see how the new photo inserts look and am thinking that there might be a Brain Bag in my future...I always seem to find a way to add to my TB collection, someway, somehow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0