Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Brain Bag and Packing Cubes?

Hey, Folks! Quick question for you... I am getting ready to buy my Brain Bag (VERY excited), and was looking for something to use for managing a change of clothes (I travel with a change of clothes to work almost every day for school or the gym).

Do the packing cubes work/fit in the Brain Bag, or only the Aeronaught? Has anyone tried this combination? Seems like a logical fit to me!

Thanks in advance!

--Bob
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

CEO
    Upper left hand corner of the U.S. map (lower 48 states)
    You bet: either main compartment of the Brain Bag can accommodate one large or two small Aeronaut Packing cubes, with room left over at the top of the bag for a Snake Charmer.

That's exactly the combination I was looking for! Thank you!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0