Cell phone holster??

I'm looking for a cell phone holster to add to my backpack shoulder strap, and don't see any in your list of products. Do you make any? If not, any you recommend? I looked at Timbuk2, but I didn't like their design (the larger ones all had open bottoms and things could slip out the sides).

- Tim

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Pretty much why you didn't like the design of those is why we don't yet make one: we haven't yet figured out a way to make one that met our (and probably your) requirements. But that doesn't mean never!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

No idea what you want in a cell phone holster, but I've used Ripoffs to satisfaction. Maxpedition also sells cell phone holsters that some people like. Try looking them up.

I will second the RipOffs idea.
    I have several of them and they are nice for a certain type and look.

Also very impressed with Nutshell cases.
    They are in Australia I think but have great service and shipping.
    www.tuffasnuts.com

I also have just been using an OtterBox Defender on my Blackberry and I love it.
    Look at the pictures,they say it all.
    I work on construction sites a lot and am not worried for my phone now at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    I will second the RipOffs idea.
    I have several of them and they are nice for a certain type and look.

Also very impressed with Nutshell cases.
    They are in Australia I think but have great service and shipping.
    www.tuffasnuts.com

I also have just been using an OtterBox Defender on my Blackberry and I love it.
    Look at the pictures,they say it all.
    I work on construction sites a lot and am not worried for my phone now at all.
    Thanks! I'll take a look at all of those. I looked at the RipOffs stuff just now, and they all seem to be belt-clip-on style... I need something to attach to my BrainBag shoulder strap. Do you know if they have those, but it's just not obvious on their website? I'll call them tomorrow most likely to ask.

- Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tbessie View Post
    Thanks! I'll take a look at all of those. I looked at the RipOffs stuff just now, and they all seem to be belt-clip-on style... I need something to attach to my BrainBag shoulder strap. Do you know if they have those, but it's just not obvious on their website? I'll call them tomorrow most likely to ask.

- Tim
    Most of the RipOffs come with either a Clip or a Belt Loop as they are designed to be worn by Law Enforcement,Hunters,etc.
    The clips are very nice and may work well on the straps as well.

They stock several of them at some Sporting Goods and Army Surplus type stores or Gun Shops around here.

For my cell phone, I use a cork pouch attached to a lanyard.

It is easy to stow in any of my bags or I can wear it around my neck. (I am trying not to do that anymore)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0