Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Considering Empire Builder...

I'm looking into buying a new briefcase and it is essentially between the empire builder and a tumi. I notice that the empire building states it is 7inches deep. I am mostly concerned with the main pocket. In the main pocket, if I have my new macbook pro in the brain cell sleeve, how much room would that leave for legal files? Can anyone give an approximation? Thanks.

I am guessing I can get three or four Pro in brain cells in the main pocket but since I only have one......?
    I can get the Pro and a giant Toughbook CF-29 in with no problem and still get a few inches of files easily too.

It is a much larger bag than it looks and seems.

Ed

If you need to carry more stuff with you than what will fit in an Empire Builder, you really need to stop carrying stuff and stay at your desk - for your own safety.
    Jim Hall
    Check out the dogs in need at http://www.saveoursetters.org
    Check out my blog at http://jehingr.wordpress.com/
    Check out our videos at www.marqueewrestling.com
    My TB bags: 2 - Empire Builder 1 - Checkpoint Flyer

My husband can fit a 4 inch binder in with his brain cell. It isn't a MBP, either, it is much thicker than that.
    Proud owner of; Ego (first run) in Black/Steel/Deep Blue; medium organizer pouches in cayenne and crimson; small organizer pouches in olive, pink and storm blue; mini organizer pouch in sapphire; quarter packing cube; ego strips in crimson, plum, blue glitter and sapphire.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0