Smart Alec and Brain Cell

Hi-

I have a Smart Alec and a Brain Cell 4x vertical, and I can't figure out how to lock the Brain Cell into place? I successfully figured it out with my Empire Builder. Any ideas? Thanks,

/Jason

Were you able to unlock the plastic clamps? It confused me for the longest time until I discovered the clamps can be pinched and "unlocked" so you can then either remove them or attach the brain cell.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacebc View Post
    Hi-

I have a Smart Alec and a Brain Cell 4x vertical, and I can't figure out how to lock the Brain Cell into place? I successfully figured it out with my Empire Builder. Any ideas? Thanks,

/Jason
    Hi jacebc! Your Smart Alec should have the same Annex clips that your Empire Builder does - squeeze them together at the top, pull one side towards you so that the clip is now an open V shape, and slip the webbing loop on the back of the Brain Cell over one half of the V then clasp it shut. Are the clips missing from your Smart Alec or are they positioned differently?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0