Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Fly fishing in Iceland, uh?

What kind of non profit executive is not getting any donation from me anytime soon?

Those guys are paid far too much.

And do not let yourself feel somewhat forced to look a certain way, you talent speaks for itself as you were able to climb the non-profit ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by HOBOKEN View Post
    I hear you! I work in the non-profit world, and frequently go to meetings in fancy conference rooms high in the sky with board members who are "Masters of the Universe" (admittedly, most are feeling a little less masterful these days).

I already feel shabby in my non-bespoke suit and with my lack of knowledge about fly fishing in Iceland. Therefore, my briefcase is my sole feeble try at overcoming my feelings of inadequacy!! I know...being good at what I do should be enough, so clearly, I just need to get over it!!

That said, thanks for the tip that Ultrasuede bags may be coming soon...I'll be waiting with bated breath!!
    I understand the feeling as I've been there myself. But in 2009 I would not feel superior by carrying what I need in bag made of the hide of a dead animal. In my opinion, there is nothing superior about that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0